1A and 2A mr football

UC_biggest_fan

in 2A i have a guy that nobody has mentioned and everybody should be talking about. Tico Andrews from East Robertson is the most amazing athlete i have ever seen, just look at his stats each week, he can beat u w/ his legs or his arm, u just have to take ur pick. He has (no joke) michael vick like moves running the ball and precision passes. I saw him stiff arm our outside linebacker and run him over at the same time, it was amazing even tho the guy was on my team. Another great athlete on the East team is Carlos Hudson, but i think Tico would have the better chance at this award.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's 3rd all time in the state in passing.......one bad game dosen't change that...maybe if he didn't compleat a pass the rest of the year he wouldn't win it...but i think he's pretty safe there.....he'll be mr.football..count on it :thumb:

Are you really serious? The only reason he has the stats is that 1) McKenzie throws the ball every down, that extends the game because of the many incompletions 2) Look who they have played, and are going to play, Huntingdon shut McKenzie OUT didn't they.

If the MR FOOTBALL award goes to a 3rd place team in the region, it will be a said day for the TSSAA.

When the Heisman voting starts, they don't look at what the candidates did against "Podunk Univ", they see what they did against the good competition. He helped put a goose egg up on Huntingdon!

Edited by WesCharge

SO... does anyone know how they are goin to pick this award. is it what team u play on ... most talented player or player with best stats???

The same way they always do....they pick the name from a hat!

It will almost always come from one of the top 3-4 teams in the state! As, in my opinion, it should.....a Mr Football or any other sport should be able to win!!!

The same way they always do....they pick the name from a hat!

It will almost always come from one of the top 3-4 teams in the state! As, in my opinion, it should.....a Mr Football or any other sport should be able to win!!!

I disagree- I think that in football- it is impossible- completely impossible for 1 kid to ensure a teams success- there are a possible 22 startes during the course of a game (some kids start both ways) in basketball 1 kid can makeTHAT big of a difference- but you can have the best player in the world on your team and still lose alot of games if your other players are incompetent- 1 player in football b/c of how many kids are on the field on the same time, does not make enough difference to win or lose a game- football is the ULTIMATE team game...

i realize we"re only giving our opinions here and some are only boasting of their teams players..seems the best usually doesnt win..especially one from west tennessee..id say that a young man from camden that hasnt been mentioned ,but is very much the epitome of a true leader that his teammates n all that know him have great respect for ..and career numbers to match..before the season started he was already 9th alltime in rushing for a not #1 team like many are.. JOSH BOYD from camden :D