1A and 2A mr football

UC_biggest_fan

Yes being on a good team does help ur chances and the 5-0 Jo Byrns Red Devils have a great candiate in QB Clay Head. He has 10 touchdowns which may not seem like much, but we arent a dominant pass team we mix it up pretty well, so we run just as much as we pass. Therefore our running back Colton Morris(also great, should be a candiate next year hes a jr.) is leading our team in TD's with like 7 rushing and 4 receiving. He is our leading receiver and rusher. Clay is a 3 yr. starter and hasnt been shut down by a team yet. He has one int, but it was a fluke because it was at the end of the half.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd put my bottom dollar on Mr. Hayes who plays for the mckensie rebels <_<

I like your posts fan360...........and I also agree with you. He is the one of the best in West Tennessee and in the state for that matter. Just look at the stats before you post and disagree......................and please, watch him play a game for once before you make your judgement. He is the best IMO.......

As far as 2A................here we go............"Boo" Weathers, Dustin Lindsey, and/or Brandon Warren. I have seen all three play and one of them will win it hands down..........just my opinion guys..........please don't be a hater...........

I personally think that Brandon Warren (TE/DE) will win the 2a award. The only thing that brings doubt is his surrounding team. There is so much talent on that team it is unbealivable. As for 1a i dont really know cause i dont watch alot of 1a unless they are playing 2a but Brandon Davis from Coalfield plays very well on both sides of the ball. Just a thought.

Josh Goins from Lookout Valley (1A)

Lol, i appreciate it but doubtful. there is too much more talent out there. but i will say, seeing my name come up in the "mr. football" topic is compliment enough. personally, i would like to see what Anthony Hathaway from boyd would be doing right now. man, that stinks. i do think the runningback from Alcoa is really good and probably has a really big shot at getting it. did he sign with tennessee?

I'm not saying he will or even should get it , but someone who deserves a little hype is #2 Derek Coleman at cosby. He plays both sides of the ball at HB/WR/SS offensively he has close too 500 yds rushing with 3 tds , he also has close too 400 yds recieving with i believe 4 tds. defensively he has 4 Ints 1 returned 90 yds for a td , 2 fumble recoveries 1returned 85 yds for a td last night , and so many tackles i cant count.

I like your posts fan360...........and I also agree with you. He is the one of the best in West Tennessee and in the state for that matter. Just look at the stats before you post and disagree......................and please, watch him play a game for once before you make your judgement. He is the best IMO.......

As far as 2A................here we go............"Boo" Weathers, Dustin Lindsey, and/or Brandon Warren. I have seen all three play and one of them will win it hands down..........just my opinion guys..........please don't be a hater...........

I think hands down Drew gets it. I would assume the not completing a pass in the second half means the Huntingdon game. The young man still threw for over 200 against a very strong and good Huntingdon D.

And yes, before you make a judgement, watch him play.