Milan at Huntingdon

bulldawgs#1

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have to agree with goodwrench not taking anything from huntingdon it will be a hard fought game but i see milan coming out on top final score milan 35 huntingdon 31 should be a good one

Don't think so! Huntingdon 28 Milan 20 No one scores in the 1st quarter!

Huntingdon 0 7 14 7

Milan 0 7 7 6

Go Stangs! U always win when it counts! Stangs are hard to beat at Paul Ward.

I hate it for every one of you. Milan has played some weak opponents up to this point. Not that all of Huntingdon's games have been talent, but I believe that Milan is the one who has to come into this game and prove something. The one game that Milan did have a chance to prove something in, they chose not to play.

Again, not trying to knock Milan, because I'll be the first to say they got talent year in and year out, but going on strength of schedule, Milan is the one who has to prove something here, not Huntingdon. :thumb:

Every week there are people on here predicting Huntingon's demise. Huntingdon has the best defense in West TN. They have a young offensive line where most of their kids were playing only their second game when then met Westview. They are a much better team than they were then. They are only gonna get better. I think Huntingdon wins this one. I think Westview will also beat Milan.