Ooltewah vs Farragut

Bobble

NB21-I meant to say, "Praise from the FHS faithful" and notice I might disagree at times but I'm above calling U or folks stupid. You have good post but try to have more class than to call folks stupid!

Don't bite so hard and get hooked!

Being a CHAMPION AND A LEADER in other sports does matter because it shows heart and character. IMO-If you don't know those then you have something to learn about life.

Also, I know of at least 3 owl topics boards that were shut this season. Lets try not to make it personal and keep the topic alive.

all im saying is him winning a state championship in wrestling makes no difference on this game this friday, there are leaders and there are players..they both make up a team, and the best team will win

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with your last post! Is the kicker from Farragut back this year rigger? I never thought Farragut would beat the Owls last year but that guy was pretty good that night.

They seam to have a new one every year. Those soccer players have to be good for something! :thumb: I think the one from last year graduated.

Ooltewah has a better quizbowl team than Farragut, so I think I have to give the edge to Ooltewah Friday night. B)

:D That's a good one!

OK-If you check my post, I think I said your backs are great! What are you looking for. If your passing game is that great you should beat us. Thats, If you can keep the Reviez boys off your QB.

You might want to go and read the Farragut/Powell topic then review how Powell beat the best team In Choo-Choo town McCallie according to the "Best team in Chattanooga topic."

image002.gif

Sorry guy's! I can't play any longer. I have to pack for a trip to VA and be back for the game Friday night.

Come early it's homecoming! Eat at the locale places. We have more to offer than a Krystal! B)dallascb.gif

Edited by rigger101

Well--I don't quite agree that Farragut should be 7-0, but I do think the Ads will win a close one Friday nite. Did I hear right that there is a good chance of rain? If there is, that has to do more damage to the Owls than to Farragut.

If Ooltewah does pass a lot in this game, I think they will have their hands full with the Dbacks from Farragut. They are fast, physical and well coached.

Should be a heck of a game.

Rigger--how is Eddie Courtney doing these days? He still has a lot of friends in North Knox.

Well--I don't quite agree that Farragut should be 7-0, but I do think the Ads will win a close one Friday nite. Did I hear right that there is a good chance of rain? If there is, that has to do more damage to the Owls than to Farragut.

If Ooltewah does pass a lot in this game, I think they will have their hands full with the Dbacks from Farragut. They are fast, physical and well coached.

Rigger--how is Eddie Courtney doing these days? He still has a lot of friends in North Knox.

Last thing I read and heard from one of the boosters was he's still going thru treatments and coaching.

Rain really slowed the Owls down last week. :P Seems to me Farragut had more trouble in the rain than the Owls. I hope it is cool and dry, great football weather. Looking forward to Friday can't wait.

They seam to have a new one every year. Those soccer players have to be good for something! :rolleyes: I think the one from last year graduated.

Seems like those soccer players are coming in handy for the Owls, too... shout to my boy, # 99 THE BUS, but anyways, I'm making the trip to Knoxville from Lexington to see this game, so hopefully my Owls come through with a victory... and rigger, as someone else mentioned, I wouldn't overlook the linebackers from Ooltewah... got some big boys in KB and Blake... and a sidenote, away from football, congrats to Hunter Hydas... signed to play baseball with Lee in 2006.

Seems like those soccer players are coming in handy for the Owls, too... shout to my boy, # 99 THE BUS, but anyways, I'm making the trip to Knoxville from Lexington to see this game, so hopefully my Owls come through with a victory... and rigger, as someone else mentioned, I wouldn't overlook the linebackers from Ooltewah... got some big boys in KB and Blake... and a sidenote, away from football, congrats to Hunter Hydas... signed to play baseball with Lee in 2006.

I know they can hit. I saw them against Cookeville.