Ooltewah vs Farragut

Bobble

Who said that?

Willieb had the closest pick! Good call! I missed it big time!

Well i had seen both teams before the game. I used simple math Govs beat Owls and ADs beat Govs so ADS beat Owls pretty simple. Owls still say injurys got them beat against Govs. Who cares Ooltewah fans are very never believe they get beat straight up(sore LOSERS) always something else. They need to just admit that they overhyped their team and they are not as good as once thought.

I still believe that our region wins all 4 games in the playoffs even if Soddy beats Ooltewah.

Great job ADS i believe you are our region champs eventhough you havent beaten the CATs in 10yrs. I would much rather run into Oak Ridge in the playoffs though.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U can't say that the Owls were in the game because of one drive. It simply looks to me that Ooltewah was overrated this year, partially because of that big win against Cookeville. If we saw these two teams play again, we'd most likely see a different winner. What a difference a season can make!

I hope the Wildcats are thinking the same thing too. In 2001 the Owls lost their first three games and then played Riverdale in the Semi's so yes I hope they look over the Owls.

Are you seriously kidding me? We outgained you guys offensively but just had 6 turnovers. No one can win with 6 turnovers. No one is on here talking crap about the game. Nobody talked crap before the game.

if you are saying that no one talked "crap" before the game were the ooltewah players just greeting us after we ran out of the "F"?

if your talking about pressure on that video link you had, he wasn't all that close to the qb to make him throw that interception, it was just a bad throw..now reviez is a good player, but he didn't take over the game like your making it seem like he did

Yeah, He didn't get close to this player either.

09102005__hsf7.jpg

Edited by rigger101

I agree and do enjoy watching the talent that the Owls have on the field. Sorry for the Neg reply to Newballs. I let his constant neg replys get the best of me.

As I have said . I didn't count the Owls out until the Score went to 28 points. Then I thought your coach should have put in the 2nd string to save your starters for OR and SD.

There was great team tackling on both sides. It was the game I expected but not the score. I talked to Mr Reveiz after the game and he said he was surprised at the score.

Good Luck against OR.

Rigger, I know this game is long and over with, as both teams have this week to prepare for, but you bring up a good point. You say you thought our coach might've brought in the 2nd string and rest the starters after being behind. This is something I noticed @ the Farragut game, too many clean jerseys. I think the fact that a few guys are playing both ways is in partial credit to the injuries their receiving for doing so... just a thought, not criticizing Monroe's coaching style, but it might be a reason why we seemed so winded in the second half.

I think that one word pretty much sums it up and there really are no excuses for anyone... Ooltewah got "spanked"

I was really quite surprised, but Farragut was much tougher than I thought. The scary thing is it reminds me of the first game of the season, when Ooltewah beat a very good Cookeville team and ran out of gas mid-way through the second quarter.

Either Monroe is still getting his feet wet or Ooltewah simply doesn't have the horsed to carry it in the big games. Farragut was bigger and more talented than William Blount. In fact, this was the best team Ooltewah played all year.

My hats off to Farragut. For Ooltewah, they either have to regroup or they will be travelling to Dobyns Bennett again. That doesn't bode well for this team either.

Rigger, I know this game is long and over with, as both teams have this week to prepare for, but you bring up a good point. You say you thought our coach might've brought in the 2nd string and rest the starters after being behind. This is something I noticed @ the Farragut game, too many clean jerseys. I think the fact that a few guys are playing both ways is in partial credit to the injuries their receiving for doing so... just a thought, not criticizing Monroe's coaching style, but it might be a reason why we seemed so winded in the second half.

yEAH, once it hit 28-7 in the 4th it was time to give some of your young guns a chance to shine and let the starters rest up for Oak Ridge. I talked to one of the FHS football parents tday and they saud they were really upset with some of the refs calls. I'm not sure whats thats about. Anyone remember bad calls toward FHS?