Riverside @ Lewis Co.

swampthang

Ekard I do belive that Riversides defense can hold Hatton and keep him under 50 yards rushing,Richland did it but still got beat by throwing three ints for tds,im still sick over that one.Hatton stats agasint Richland was 11 rushes for 44yards and we had over 500 yards total offense,it was straight out domination except and thats a big except colley beat us with those pics.Everybody can say what they want but Riverside is the better team in this one.I hope everybody stays healthy and has a good game,Seniors every friday night is getting closer to the last one,play hard.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ekard I do belive that Riversides defense can hold Hatton and keep him under 50 yards rushing,Richland did it but still got beat by throwing three ints for tds,im still sick over that one.Hatton stats agasint Richland was 11 rushes for 44yards and we had over 500 yards total offense,it was straight out domination except and thats a big except colley beat us with those pics.Everybody can say what they want but Riverside is the better team in this one.I hope everybody stays healthy and has a good game,Seniors every friday night is getting closer to the last one,play hard.

Now, that would be quite a feat, seeing as how Hatton is one of the TOP rushers in the state in all classes.

I wouldn't focus just on Hatton. My gameplan against Lewis Co. would be simply to take care of the football. Lewis is ridiculous when it comes to takeaways. HAtton will get his yards, but as long as you take care of the football, Lewis Co. will be playing 'catch-up' for the whole game.

By the way, are the game dogs any good? You Know you can't go to any sporting event without having a good hotdog!!!!! :thumb:

If Lewis Co. recievers want's to go up for a hotdog Riverside will apply the mustard.

"He has just licked all the red off my lollipop!"

Player: I'm seein' three of each of 'em coach.

Coach: Just hit the one in the middle!!

Getter done Riverside!