7-AAA

Let'em Play

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Montori Hughes is the new kid...he will help ALOT with Keith out. He's a big ole boy and can grab some boards. He will be a nice relief off the bench all year...even with Keith playing. the more he gets acclamated to playing high school ball the better he will get....esp if he learns to finish.

Lucas didnt play as well as he did vs. Beech but played alright that OOP was INCREDIBLE

Cutter- Only had a couple of treys tonight...shots weren't fallin in the first half but still played well. Its a good sign if his shots aren't falling like normal and we can still get 6-10 points out of him.

Jimmy is Jimmy and Darius is Darius.

I think Caleb Harper and Montori Hughes off of the bench will help a ton.

Harris played alot of young players and kids who usually wouldn't play that much. Siegel got up by about 10 then he put in the reserves and Glencliff came back to go up by 1 at half. In the third quarter, Harris put in the starters and we went up big in the 3rd quarter and cruised from there with alot of reserves seeing action.

Riverdale plays at home tonight vs Tullahoma. So all those that dont have a game come out and watch the Warriors. I must admit they arent great right now without the full roster but you can see 4 or 5 good players that are big peices of the puzzle and Kevin Smith. Come and see what my new role is this year....haha

Your right you schools that still have players playing football and basketball you really don't know what you will have until after Christmas sometimes faster.