7-AAA

Let'em Play

Also I found this out. Scott's injury occurred with a little over 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter. When he left the game Riverdale was winning by 11 and was well on their way to the championship and Scott winning Tournament MVP. In the next 5 minutes Riverdale only scored 5 points. The final margin saw Riverdale losing by 5. That means with Scott being gone they went on a 21-5 run to end the game. So I guess that lets you know what kind of player Scott is and what he means to the team. Becuase those numbers are just staggering. Obviously they didnt have their best player but I'm sure the other team realized now was their chance and they took full advantage of it and I'm sure after seeing that our players just lost complete focus. But all in all they won 3 out of 4 games and their 3 wins were very impressive by impressive margins and I think it might be safe to say that minus the injury it would have been 4 but hey its basketball and things like this happen :thumb:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

I think I might step out of retirement and lace up the shoes to fill this void. There have been talks between both sides and looks like they may hire me to a 3 week contract.

five points wont get the job done. :unsure::D

Guest dare_2_dream

I think I might step out of retirement and lace up the shoes to fill this void. There have been talks between both sides and looks like they may hire me to a 3 week contract.

then i shall step out of it :rolleyes: