7-AAA

Let'em Play

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe in oakland i think they got alotta talent...i hope they dont fall apart...but i know they wont...good luck the rest of the way guys :thumb:

Thank you soooo much. This is such a great group of kids and King is the best! We never expected to have this good of a record at this point. Trust me, King will keep this bunch focused.

havent heard anything specific from FL on rdale, but they have 2 consecutive 27 point victories over McGill, FL (66-39) and Ft. Myers, FL (78-51). seems like they always play well in florida, hopefully they can get some good consistancy and bring it back to TN and get some good victories. they are 7-5, and so much better than their record

Congrats to Lebanon! BTW Blue, did you hear the news? Alexander from WC is now the new football HC at Cumberland!

Thaks for that info 2P i had not heard that i hope that helps out because heis a good coach

I am surprised that ramsey is back i had heard from a siegel person that he still has a pretty good limp so i hope that he is all good and fully healthy and i cant wait til the district season starts going again

GO WARRIORS

What about them Warriors and my boy Scott Thomas. They are 2-0 in Flordia. Dating back to the last time they were in Florida and were in the Port St. Lucie Tournament 2 years ago in which they won. They have won their last 6 games in the sunshine state. They beat the previoulsy unbeaten and 8th ranked team in Flordia last night by 25 points. Scott Thomas led the way with 25, Tee Burnett 18, Kevin Smith 12 (all 3 willl be back next year). Riverdale plays Dickson Co. tonight at 8:30 in the semi final game.

Well, I just read eleven pages and my head is spinning.

So Lebanon lost 74-72 to what I understand is a pretty good Bolton team, and beat Warren by about 30, I believe. Still looking good. Big tests still ahead. Hope everyone had a merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Kwannza, etc.

Any games worth catching next week?

Edited by BlackAndBlueDevil