OK, Let's VOTE! Subforums or Not?

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

If you were having trouble finding posts, you have to be computer illiterate. The search system worked well. I agree with other posters, from a business point of view, the forums look far less active and give off the feeling of little interest. The more activity, the more the hype works.

Oh yeah, for those illiterate fans...........get an easy-button.jpg:blink:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for clarification, I am not one of these computer illiterate folks. I only brought the subject up because I know there are some older fans out there. To me it seems that a few posters have not been posting as of late, anyway it seems a bit more sluggish on some threads.

Don't say that I didn't tell you so. I would suggest having SUB FORUMS for the plus members only. This would be motivation for people who HATE the general forum to become plus members. Otherwise, the general populous can hang out in the general forum with all the chaos. The quick, back n' forth replies are what keep message boards alive -- there is no debating that.

I'd like to have it back the way it was before.Liked it that way.

I'm a 5A graduate and my favorite team is there,but I follow nearby (or far away on occasion) teams in 1,2,3 & 4A for various reasons.

I like to be able to see all the topics & posts in one forum without switching back & forth between forums.

Thank You.

THE SQUAD :thumb:

Interesting, well thought out comments on both sides. Keep 'em coming.

Some numbers of interest:

Wednesday the 28th- 500,733 hits

Wednesday the 5th- 538,348 hits

Wednesday the 12th- 585,128 hits

Thursday the 29th- 548,790 hits

Thursday the 6th- 496,501 hits

Thursday the 13th- 607,861 hits

If you were having trouble finding posts, you have to be computer illiterate. The search system worked well. I agree with other posters, from a business point of view, the forums look far less active and give off the feeling of little interest. The more activity, the more the hype works.

Oh yeah, for those illiterate fans...........get an easy-button.jpg:thumb:

Although I voted for the new sub-forums, I don't think that the folks who voted against it are, as you put it "illiterate". Am I to take it, that if someone disagrees with you, there Illiterate? I find that IG-GOR-NANT!!!