Golden Tate or JP2, Which is harder to stop

irishballer87

The first round JP II will have a bye as will Webb and ECS .. only way BGA and Harding both qualify is if Harding beats either ECS or Jackson Christian and BGA then beats Harding in week 10 ... in which case the standings would be

Webb-1

ECS-2

JP II-3

BGA-4

Harding-5

Round one would Harding at BGA and then EC, Webb , and JP II would recieve byes .....

Round two would be JP II@ ECS and Harding-BGA winner @ webb

If only one of BGA and Harding qualify ... then all four teams will recieve first round byes

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first round JP II will have a bye as will Webb and ECS .. only way BGA and Harding both qualify is if Harding beats either ECS or Jackson Christian and BGA then beats Harding in week 10 ... in which case the standings would be

Webb-1

ECS-2

JP II-3

BGA-4

Harding-5

Round one would Harding at BGA and then EC, Webb , and JP II would recieve byes .....

If only one of BGA and Harding qualify ... then all four teams will recieve first round byes

I was told that if they finish strong which jeff predicts to, then they would have to go on road and face a team they lost to such as knox or memphis. Then they would be home on second round. You maybe right though. I hope they do face an opponent in first round on the road because it would be hard to beat jeff twice and i dont think the other team would play its best. either way, they will make second round which is good. my way would just alittle harder

Webb-1

ECS-2

JP II-3

BGA-4

Harding-5

Only gonna be 2 rounds In this Div.

BGA wont make it in unless it Beats Pope

#1 will play Harding

#2 Will play Pope

Then a Bye week then the Champ. game

Dhack

i dont wanna hear these irish supporters making these dumb questions about tate or jp2. Bottom line is yall got beat and would have gotten with or without tate.

:blink::o

You are too quick to judge. The Irish shut Tate down the last 2 years. The only problem was that this season's game, we shut down ourselves before we shut down Tate.

Edited by Father Ryan Wrestling

:blink::o

You are too quick to judge. The Irish shut Tate down the last 2 years. The only problem was that this season's game, we shut down ourselves before we shut down Tate.

Tail was kicked... end of it. You have next year, the subject of the thread begs a question that is up to debate. Shut yourselves down... not hardly. I think that momentum changed, but if you cannot give JP2 any credit then you are looking through "purple" colored glasses. We all know that it was a tight game at the half, but for whatever reason JP2 controlled the second half. It will be a great game next year, lets agree to disagree for now, and we can re-visit the subject next year. I do not really know how "shutting down" a player in their freshmen and soph. year is really that impressive, but it might be. Edited by GREG141

i just want to know why yall think he can't play for a team like notre dame...i mean golden will more then likely be the number 1 prospect from the state of tn next year..

Here is the first list of schools after him.

The list of Tate’s potential suitors, certain to grow by season’s end, includes: Tennessee, Auburn, Vanderbilt, Notre Dame, Louisville, Colorado, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Virginia, Navy, Kentucky and Stanford. Tate likes the SEC and ranks the Vols and Tigers atop his list.

link to full story

http://preps.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...=11559&game_id=

I don't understand the point of this topic. How would the Irish feel if Golden had chosen to attend FR and everyone said, " If Ryan didn't have Tate they wouldn't be half the team". The whole point of it is that Tate is a KNIGHT. He is part of the team. Regardless of his accomplishments he is not the entire team. He is explosive YES! He is talented YES! But without the other 10 guys on the field he is finished!

This is simply WHAT IF!

By the way Greg141 please chill on the Ryan game...done deal let's move on.....

I don't understand the point of this topic. How would the Irish feel if Golden had chosen to attend FR and everyone said, " If Ryan didn't have Tate they wouldn't be half the team". The whole point of it is that Tate is a KNIGHT. He is part of the team. Regardless of his accomplishments he is not the entire team. He is explosive YES! He is talented YES! But without the other 10 guys on the field he is finished!

This is simply WHAT IF!

By the way Greg141 please chill on the Ryan game...done deal let's move on.....

Amen

DII