Oh keep attacking the Braves and their fans. You know what, we know we overachieve in the regular season and always fail to show up come October. Do you think I don't know that? But you know, I don't treat my team like the best thing since slice bread either.

The biggest loss this year for the Braves wasn't losing to Houston in the playoffs, it is losing Leo Mazzone to the Orioles.

So all in all the Cardinals can sit at home with the Braves and discuss all of their shortcomings together now.

Finally, an almost lucid post. The loss of Mazzone was surprising to me and could affect the Braves. Pitchers always seemed to do better when they went to Atlanta. Hopefully they can find a solid replacement. And the Cardinals and Braves both had decent years but still came up short. Top 4 or top 8 is not what we were looking for, which is what I have been saying all along.

And I have never attacked anyone, all these "attacks" you perceive are always in response to someone's post. I prefer to talk civilly and usually do, but always respond when someone takes a jab at me. Usually this happens when I disagree with someone they seem to want to make it personal. So you will get jabs back when you give jabs.

Now tell the truth, you started this thread and you threw the first jab, then I responded (And you knew when you started the thread this would happen) Someone else came in, threw a jab and I responded.

Edited by jusdontno

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just don't know- doesn't have a clue

You need to find another thread to create that you can call all your own. Your arguments are weak and obviously meant to intimidate which is a conditioned response from insecurity. Let Dr. Dandy help you. There is an onsite Dr. that can help you through this trying time and you may discover that you are not as small as you think. That may help ease the hold that the liberals have on you. Your posts are lacking positives lately. Dr Dandy can put the good ol' fashioned love back between you and your fellow CoachT'ers. How about it Doc, you out there to lend a hand? We have a serious situation here. He's combative and may break restraints at any moment!!!! :rolleyes:

Wow, do any other of the Cards fans feel like they were punched in the stomach? What a sick feeling. I am sure you Braves fans felt the same thing. What another wasted season for the both of us. How does a team go 15-30 to start the season, and end up in the WS?!?!?! That KILLS me! I couldn't even watch the postgame coverage last night because all I was feeling was that emptiness that you feel when you lose a pet. It stinks that sports mean that much to me, but that's just the way it is. "You win some, you lose some."

The dismantling of Busch started today. The very first ballpark I ever entered was Busch when I was four years old. Kind of sad for me and my family to see it go.

Hey Solomon, are you planning on going up for the implosion? My Dad and I have already decided to, and we hope do bring back a piece of the stadium.

Now I guess I can start getting along with the Braves fans until spring, since we won't have much to argue this winter.

One more thing........

MOLINA WAS SAFE!!!

Wow, do any other of the Cards fans feel like they were punched in the stomach? What a sick feeling. I am sure you Braves fans felt the same thing. What another wasted season for the both of us. How does a team go 15-30 to start the season, and end up in the WS?!?!?!

The answer is very simple. IT"S THE PITCHING STUPID!!!!

That answer is not directed at you Fuggly, it is directed to the coaching staffs that keep forgetting the most important role in this game is the pitching. Everyone knew the Braves looked pretty good, but I knew all along they would not get past the Astros. The Braves pitching was spotty at best. The Astros just needed to heal up. As the season progressed, the Stro's staff came into its own as we all witnessed. Once the staff hit their stride, it was all over. The Yanks probably figured that out themselves. They didn't have the pitching either though they thought the staff was stacked, the old arms just couldn't cut it.

Remember, it's all in the pitching, with above average defense and timely hitting. That is the formula for post season play. :rolleyes:

Wow, do any other of the Cards fans feel like they were punched in the stomach? What a sick feeling. I am sure you Braves fans felt the same thing. What another wasted season for the both of us. How does a team go 15-30 to start the season, and end up in the WS?!?!?! That KILLS me! I couldn't even watch the postgame coverage last night because all I was feeling was that emptiness that you feel when you lose a pet. It stinks that sports mean that much to me, but that's just the way it is. "You win some, you lose some."

The dismantling of Busch started today. The very first ballpark I ever entered was Busch when I was four years old. Kind of sad for me and my family to see it go.

Hey Solomon, are you planning on going up for the implosion? My Dad and I have already decided to, and we hope do bring back a piece of the stadium.

Now I guess I can start getting along with the Braves fans until spring, since we won't have much to argue this winter.

One more thing........

MOLINA WAS SAFE!!!

I have strongly considered it. When is the date?

Eh, we had plenty on chance to win that Series on more than the bad call on Molina. That's the least of my concerns.

I was wondering if I was the only one who had severe problems with a team who started 15-30 making the Series as a Wild Card. Glad to know I am not.

The Wild Card has helped fuel some late season passion for baseball, but I also hate it because it helps the teams who get hot at the end of the year more than the teams who have persevered throughout the entire year. I mean, it stinks when you have a team like the Cards and Braves who have been good all year, and they are knocked out by a second place team who gets hot at the right time. Baseball has always prided itself on being a marathon, but now the best chance to win is to sustain for 4 months, then sprint like heck for the last 50 games. Astros, Red Sox, Marlins, etc.

just don't know- doesn't have a clue

You need to find another thread to create that you can call all your own. Your arguments are weak and obviously meant to intimidate which is a conditioned response from insecurity. Let Dr. Dandy help you. There is an onsite Dr. that can help you through this trying time and you may discover that you are not as small as you think. That may help ease the hold that the liberals have on you. Your posts are lacking positives lately. Dr Dandy can put the good ol' fashioned love back between you and your fellow CoachT'ers. How about it Doc, you out there to lend a hand? We have a serious situation here. He's combative and may break restraints at any moment!!!! :thumb:

Ar least attempt to make sense, your ignorance is showing-also you can't handle being wrong.

And I have never attacked anyone, all these "attacks" you perceive are always in response to someone's post. I prefer to talk civilly and usually do, but always respond when someone takes a jab at me. Usually this happens when I disagree with someone they seem to want to make it personal. So you will get jabs back when you give jabs.

Now tell the truth, you started this thread and you threw the first jab, then I responded (And you knew when you started the thread this would happen) Someone else came in, threw a jab and I responded.

I did not make this thread for you (so don't flatter yourself), I was aiming this post at all Cardinal fans. No one took a jab at you personally, then you came on here and started running that thing you call a mouth, just making a mockery of yourself even more. The second post on this thread was from a Cardinals fan, so no one personally took a jab at you, but you decided anyway to share your ignorance with all of us. No one on here holds you as a credible poster, as previously stated your post are weak not very in depth, and maybe you should just stop posting, so we don't have to waste our time reading your post.

I did not make this thread for you (so don't flatter yourself), I was aiming this post at all Cardinal fans. No one took a jab at you personally, then you came on here and started running that thing you call a mouth, just making a mockery of yourself even more. The second post on this thread was from a Cardinals fan, so no one personally took a jab at you, but you decided anyway to share your ignorance with all of us. No one on here holds you as a credible poster, as previously stated your post are weak not very in depth, and maybe you should just stop posting, so we don't have to waste our time reading your post.

Just because there is another moron poster on here like you trying to turn baseball talk into personal attacks, this makes you happy. Never said you created this thread for me, said you tok the shot at Cardinals fans to make you feel better about Braves losing, and you knew it would illicit response. I'm moving on from this thread because it is not a baseball thread, it is turning into a personal attack thread, and I choose to know longer participate, oh great "credible poster" :thumb: