Livingston Academy At Knox Fulton

Guest eaglemgr

If Fulton loses this game do they miss the playoffs since they lost to both AE and Anderson early in the year????

That would stink if the Falcons missed the playoffs after the way they've beaten Catholic and Carter the past two weeks.

3A teams around the state are praying for a LA win next week :ph34r:

This is a must win game for the Falcons! Like you stated, if they lose, It'll be basketball time for the Falcons.

NO one is praying that FUlton misses the playoffs. I think a lot of teams are hoping to be the ones to knock off the 2 time champs.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know who Darren is, and I dont really care, but I also think that LA would have a better chance if they add just a little more of the passing game. However, even if they dont, I dont think they will lose as bad as this guy said. This LA team is to strong and has too much pride to lose by very much. This group of young men normally manage to keep the game within reach of a win even if they are outmatched. Good Luck Next Friday & Good Luck in the Play-Offs!

...I don't have a "dog-in-this-fight" and neither do you...we both have opinions and don't give me this stuff about what scrimmages mean or about teams that didn't have all of their players at a particular time...I was using my point of reference in relation to both teams...we didn't have LA on the regular schedule but I do follow and support my team to make a comparison...every team has a chance to win until 0:00 on the stadium clock...I just feel like Fulton will win this game hands down!!! (q.e.d.)

I'll give you that stuff...alright. Spring scrimmages mean absolutely nothing. Heck...fall scrimmages don't mean much either. I can give you numerous examples of that if you wish.

As for not having a dog in this fight...nah...but we did play both teams in the last year (real games). We've played LA 3 times...and Fulton once. I do know quite a bit about both teams. Every team has a chance to win until 0:00...do you really believe that?

Fulton is playing very well right now. LA is coming off of a tough loss for them.

I agree that Fulton should be favored...but LA is very physical. If they control the clock and don't turn the ball over...this game will be close. They have to keep Fulton's offense off of the field to have a chance.

Edited by Antwan

I'll give you that stuff...alright. Spring scrimmages mean absolutely nothing. Heck...fall scrimmages don't mean much either. I can give you numerous examples of that if you wish.

As for not having a dog in this fight...nah...but we did play both teams in the last year (real games). We've played LA 3 times...and Fulton once. I do know quite a bit about both teams. Every team has a chance to win until 0:00...do you really believe that?

Fulton is playing very well right now. LA is coming off of a tough loss for them.

I agree that Fulton should be favored...but LA is very physical. If the control the clock and don't turn the ball over...this game will be close. They have to keep Fulton's offense off of the field to have a chance.

...We will just agree that we disagree...Six on one hand and half-dozen on the other

;)

I'm pulling for LA, but picking Fulton. I think Fulton has more speed. It'll be big plays all night, high scoring, maybe on both sides.

Thats exactly the way I see it. I want LA to win but I seriously don't see it. Unless Livingston can keep them off the field with some long drives I see Fulton scoring a handful of points.

fultons defense is pretty physical. what they will probably to stop livingstons run is put 8 to 10 people in the box . this should open up the pass for livingston. there defensive tackles line up on the offensive guard eagle down. they stack the strong side of the o-line a lot. there defensive tackles crash down the o-linemen they play and free up the linebackers to make the play. they are very physical up front so livingston will have to pass a lot. there defensive ends are fast but not hard to stop. if livingston wants to win they better bring their a-game and play physical and have no mistakes.