Oak Ridge Vs Farragut

Hkins

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB will not make it to week three Region 2 5A owns Region 1

There was an interesting incident a few years back. During pre-game warmups, somebody on a visiting team stomped all over the home team's "Indian" that was painted on the field. (both will go nameless) Very unexpectedly the home team seriously cleaned their clock. For some reason, your comment reminded me of that incident. Please, stomp on that Indian when you come calling.

There was an interesting incident a few years back. During pre-game warmups, somebody on a visiting team stomped all over the home team's "Indian" that was painted on the field. (both will go nameless) Very unexpectedly the home team seriously cleaned their clock. For some reason, your comment reminded me of that incident. Please, stomp on that Indian when you come calling.

Several years ago Ooltewah hosted Riverdale in the 5A Semi-finals they stomped on our OWLS logo in the middle of the field then they stomped us!!!!! :rolleyes:

Sir, I meant no disrespect, Central has a great team, and one I hope not to face again this year. In 99 Maryville did what they did vs. More West in 04, turned the ball over like 5-6 times. This year Maryville turned it over vs. your katz 4 times and look how close Central came to victory, maybe only losing because of Heltons mistake to Kimsey. I don't care who you are or how good a team is, very few can beat a good team giving the ball away.

No excuses, Maryville lost those games and the cost was potentally two gold balls!

FB I know we both respect each other, so sorry if I came off like I through you meant that. On the turnover deal you are right about that you did make a lot of turnovers in 99 and last game. But if we look back at it most of the times you all beat us we made like 3 to 5 turnovers ourselves. Or you pull out the old double pass or some trick play. So I think it is safe to say who ever does not turn the ball over wins. DUH! I wish in someways we would drop to 3a but still play you guys as a non region game. But I know Helton won't do that till we beat you guys because you know what everybody would say. I think if we were in 3A we would do what you all have done over the past 5 years. If I were to not have ties with the Cats I would bring my boys to Maryville in a heartbeat. Cause like I have said in past post not meny Central fans have more respect for you guys than I do.

As for the West deal you could call this a good old grudge match. We will not be holding anybody out who is healthy, because Helton really wants to beat them bad for the trash Cummings has been talking about beating us. Also Zack has been really trying to work on his in the game decisions before the playoffs.

Well good luck and let me know how Tallent is doing

This string is for my #2 Team, Oak Ridge in there annual Victory Game over a school that is 2-1 larger than they are in student population.... Farragut. I'll save any and all comments regarding the Owl bunch (and their poor road show) for another week, just another week mind you...

Oak Ridge will hark back to Week 0 in attitude for this game.. remember the anger that was stirred up by the stadium trashing... that's the kind of team that the Admirals are going to be looking *eye to eye* across the line of scrimmage on Friday Night... make's you wanna wet your pants, huh Rigger??

The overall records are close and Farragut does have the #2 team in Region 2 5A, and that will be shown Friday Night in the Atomic City..

WILDCATS ROLL

31- 07

Edited by ArtVandalay

This string is for my #2 Team, Oak Ridge in there annual Victory Game over a school that is 2-1 larger than they are in student population.... Farragut. I'll save any and all comments regarding the Owl bunch (and their poor road show) for another week, just another week mind you...

Oak Ridge will hark back to Week 0 in attitude for this game.. remember the anger that was stirred up by the stadium trashing... that's the kind of team that the Admirals are going to be looking *eye to eye* across the line of scrimmage on Friday Night... make's you wanna wet your pants, huh Rigger??

The overall records are close and Farragut does have the #2 team in Region 2 5A, and that will be shown Friday Night in the Atomic City..

WILDCATS ROLL

31- 07

Your funny :rolleyes:B) I will wear some depends just for you.

This is the best Admiral team in 10 years. Whooooo do you think is coming! This isn't Clinton or the Owls! By the way how did crow taste last week. First you got beat by birds and then had to eat it. I don't see a 24 point differance.

FHS by 5!

Edited by rigger101

WILDCATS ROLL

31- 07

Yea, I kind of think Oak Ridge rebounds. Sometimes it is a good thing to lose a game to bring things back into reality. Good luck to both teams, it should be old fasion smashmouth sloberknocker. OR 24 FHS 14

Tank,

I wish they would post all the records and scores and the such on the Wildcat web page. I would like to know the answer to Riggers question. How is OR record against each team in east tennessee?

Thanks,

Ole Dad

Oak Ridge vs Farragut

Series: Oak Ridge Leads (25-4)

(W)     1977     21-14          (L)          1993     20-21(OT)      

(L)     1978     14-17          (W)     1994     28-14

(W)     1979     37-6          (W)     1995     19-0

(W)     1980     28-15          (W)     1996     36-7

(L)     1981     7-35          (W)     1997     34-6

(W)     1982     21-7          (W)     1998     41-0

(W)     1983     33-15*     (W)     1998     17-3*

(L)     1983     7-10          (W)     1999     49-14

(W)     1984     14-7          (W)    2000     41-21

(W)     1985     19-14          (W)    2001     36-0    

(W)     1986     21-14 (OT) (W)     2002     17-7

(W)     1987     13-7          (W)     2003     14-3

(W)     1988     14-13 (OT) (W) 2004     21-13

(W)     1989     44-10          (W)     2004     48-0*

(W)     1990     30-7

Thanks to David Clary, who gave me all of the all-time records of Oak Ridge and their opponents this season. Clary is the man!!

Edited by Ole Dad

Your funny :rolleyes:B) I will wear some depends just for you.

This is the best Admiral team in 10 years. Whooooo do you think is coming! This isn't Clinton or the Owls! By the way how did crow taste last week. First you got beat by birds and then had to eat it. I don't see a 24 point differance.

FHS by 5!

BTW-last time I was at the ship I was wearing a Tribe hat and DB won. Great School! We really liked it there. Great place to watch HS Football.

Rigger,

If I'm not mistaken OR has a winning all time record against DB also. Although I think DB has the winninest football record in all time Tn high school football history. Someonje correct me if that is not true. Just what I have heard.

Ole Dad

BTW-last time I was at the ship I was wearing a Tribe hat and DB won. Great School! We really liked it there. Great place to watch HS Football.

Rigger,

If I'm not mistaken OR has a winning all time record against DB also. Although I think DB has the winninest football record in all time Tn high school football history. Someonje correct me if that is not true. Just what I have heard.

Ole Dad

Oak Ridge got beat by Ooltewah last week, what is there all time record against the Owls? Someone told me that the Owls have won three of their five matchups. Is that correct?