Oak Ridge Vs Farragut

Hkins

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ever seen a mad Wildcat turn on a fancy boy Boater? Enough said...

Oak Ridge wins this game!!

Having seen both teams play. I think Oak Ridge is better but they are not as good as in the past two years. They are beatable, as happened tonight. The bad news for Farragut they still won't lose two in a row. I agree with your "Mad Wildcat" prediction.

Having seen both teams play. I think Oak Ridge is better but they are not as good as in the past two years. They are beatable, as happened tonight. The bad news for Farragut they still won't lose two in a row. I agree with your "Mad Wildcat" prediction.

If FHS lost . Who would be Region Champ? OR?

Should be a great game and a Family affair! The Reviez Brothers on D vs The G Men on offense.dallascb.gif

image002.gif

Edited by rigger101

If FHS lost . Who would be Region Champ? OR?

Should be a great game and a Family affair! The Reviez Brothers on D vs The G Men on offense.dallascb.gif

image002.gif

Yes if Oak Ridge wins then Oak Ridge is region champs because they would each have one region loss so it goes to head to head and Oak Ridge would have beat them. I look forward to this game. Don't forget this game will be the High School Game of the Region for CSS.

As an Owl fan, I'm pulling for an Admiral win here. But after seeing both teams play, you have to pick Oak Ridge. I was not impressed with Farragut's defense against the run - especially in the first half against Ooltewah - and Oak Ridge's rushing game is better than Ooltewah's. Gulmire is the best high school running back I've seen play in the past 6 years....except G Riggs - and that's only because he's a little smaller than Gerald was.

I think Farragut can win, but they will HAVE to pass the ball effectively, AND they MUST stop the OR run...OR is a big-play team, so beware!

This game is for ALL the marbles in the REGION. OR needs to leave that loss where it happened, on the Field, and move on and get ready for FARRAGUT ;)

The Seniors needs to step up and gain control of the team and put things in perspective. Leaders today make leaders tomorrow!

This game will be at OR. Welcome to the Admirals, join us for the tailgate party prior to the game at the top of the 'Ship. This is a REGION CHAMPIONSHIP GAME and SENIOR NIGHT for the the'Cats. Add to the fact it will be televised by CSS and FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL doesn't get any better! Probably will be the best matchup in the state. Looking for a HUGE crowd so come early.

GO WILDCATS GO!!!!!!!!......and then go some more! ;):thumb:

I think we saw what happens when the WildCats are fired up during the 1st game of their season. A little problem with someone trashing their stadium, if I recall correctly.

The Farragut game has got to be THE game that will get their team fired up just as much as back in game #1. Obviously it will not be that kind of cake walk but Farragut will have their hands more than full. Sock it to 'em Cats! See you week 3 in Kingsport.

I think we saw what happens when the WildCats are fired up during the 1st game of their season. A little problem with someone trashing their stadium, if I recall correctly.

The Farragut game has got to be THE game that will get their team fired up just as much as back in game #1. Obviously it will not be that kind of cake walk but Farragut will have their hands more than full. Sock it to 'em Cats! See you week 3 in Kingsport.

DB will not make it to week three Region 2 5A owns Region 1

After watching the Owls play both the Admirals and the Wildcats, I would have to say that the Wildcats are the better of the two teams. Yes the Admirals whooped the Owls and the Owls beat Oak Ridge but I think that was just a tale of two different Ooltewah teams not a reflection of their opponents.

Breaking It Down

OFFENSE

Rushing Game- Oak Ridge- Spencer is the best rusher I have seen in a long time outside of Gerald Riggs as far as high school but Moore and Sterling arent bad either

Passing Game- Farragut- After watching the Wildcats against the Owls, if the run doesnt have Owls, Oak Ridge's offense might struggle. Connor is a great athlete and playmaker but just not quarterback. However if he can find Revell things can happen.

DEFENSE

Rushing Game- Oak Ridge- Yes the Reviez boys are great but Oak Ridge held the Owls to 94 yards rushing. Farragut seemed to struggle a lil in the first half against the run.

Passing Game- Farragut- always in position and ready to make a play. Oak Ridge makes plays but get lost quite often too.

SPECIAL TEAMS

Toss-up

I think after Oak Ridge's lost to the Owls they come back with vengeance. They are playing at home and have alot to play for as well as the Admirals. I think if the Admirals stay in it early and can get past the mental edge I think they have a chance of winning. It will be a hard fought game but I think the Wildcats pull it out. Good luck to both and I have to hope Farragut wins so my Owls dont have to travel to Kingsport (if we can beat Soddy).

Should be a great one and I wouldnt want to see the season end any other way than the title game in week 10. Unless it was my Owls

Oak Ridge should and will be favored for this game. But I'm going to have to disagree with most of ya'll. I think Farragut will pull this one out. I just think that this is their year to take home the crown (call it a gut feeling). And what better way to do it than win at Oak Ridge. Ya'll can talk stats all you want but Farragut has the intangibles that Oak Ridge lacks. I know that you can't compare the Farragut-Ooltewah, OR-Ooltewah games, but you don't just beat Ooltewah 35-7 like Farragut did and then sweep it under the rug. (I can't remember the last time they were beat that bad)

Farragut 21

OR 20

Edited by hwfox4vols