Oak Ridge Vs Farragut

Hkins

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spencer was a beast tonight. He hit the heck out of FHS #6 a couple of times on the first drive. Unofficially, they said over the PA system that he had 347 yards.

347!?!? Good Lord! I knew he was good last year, and I didn't know how he could top that season, but he just keeps getting better! I will be very surprised if he doesn't take home the 5A Mr. Football this year. I picked him for it in the preseason thread about it, because of how he played as a junior. Great job to him and his line for the blocking that made it possible! :D

It doesn't matter what was said by the Farragut players. We would rather beat Farragut than anybody else. It's just a great rivalry. Both teams always leave it all on the field.

Where's Rigger101?

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

I was at the Ruby Tuesdays in OR eating Black Bird. :D Spencer Gulmire is a stud. The Cat nation needs to put a 24 hour bodyguard on that young man. Without him it's a different game.

I can't beleave the Ads made 4 drives to the end zone and came away tonight with a goose egg.

But we didn't get beat by some birds. :o

OR looked great tonight.

Edited by rigger101

I was at the Ruby Tuesdays in OR eating Black Bird. :o Spencer Gulmire is a stud. The Cat nation needs to put a 24 hour bodyguard on that young man. Without him it's a different game.

I can't beleave the Ads made three 4 drives to the end zone and came away tonight with a goose egg.

But we didm't get beat by some birds. B)

OR looked great tonight.

Nope you got tore apart by a Bobcat :D

FB,

Thanks, they played a great game. Very few flags on either side. Hard hitting old fashioned football. The OR lines controlled both sides of the ball all night. Spencer was great but he should take the lineman and receivers to lunch for the blocking they provided all night. The 3 times he ran over Courtney it looks like Herschel Walker over Bill Bates.

CSS did a great job on the broadcast. It was first class coverage and the announcers were excellent.

Now we need to buckle up the chin straps and go win 5 in a row.

Go Cats!

Ole Dad

Just as I thought, Oak Ridge showed the heart of champions. Great win!

Hey Ole Dad, The big question after the game was how much Spencer's Dad paid the announcers to brag on Spencer. There sure was a festive atmosphere at "The Ship" after the game. We all hated to go home. As they say Wish you were here.

Only down.... Father Ryan took it on the chin last night. The Mind may come to a playoff game. When I find out I'll let you know maybe a road trip may be in order. Maybe we can get a limo like the old days. Naw probably not.

Sounds good. Great TV Coverage all the way around. it's hard not to talk about a guy who's gaining 350 in a game and sits for a while to boot.

Ole Dad

Hey Ole Dad, The big question after the game was how much Spencer's Dad paid the announcers to brag on Spencer. There sure was a festive atmosphere at "The Ship" after the game. We all hated to go home. As they say Wish you were here.

Only down.... Father Ryan took it on the chin last night. The Mind may come to a playoff game. When I find out I'll let you know maybe a road trip may be in order. Maybe we can get a limo like the old days. Naw probably not.

Edited by Ole Dad