Oak Ridge Vs Farragut

Hkins

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Oak Ridge........go bring home a state-titile to region 2 for us down here in Soddy!!!......but not taking ANYTHING away from Spencer at all, but he only had 79 yards against us...lol but then your QB ran it down our throats

Hmm that stellar SD defense Owls had 328 yards rushing against you guys last night 49 pts with only 15 first downs and 16min time of possesion in game. Caldwell had 241 on 16 carries and only reason he didn't have 341 is Ooltewah could never sustain a drive with QB throwing TD bombs.

Dang rigger all your smack talk, all the pictures you posted yet

Specncer runs 340 something yards against the Reviez boys. What happend to yoru boys last night rigger, Did someone run over them

Maybe they should go back to the wrestling mat where they belong.

(maryvillewho)

Thats OK, The Reviez boys are not a one man team and they held their own last night. They did enough to stop the Powell Superstar!

Dang rigger all your smack talk, all the pictures you posted yet

Specncer runs 340 something yards against the Reviez boys. What happend to yoru boys last night rigger, Did someone run over them

Maybe they should go back to the wrestling mat where they belong.

(maryvillewho)

Thats OK, The Reviez boys are not a one man team and they held their own last night. They did enough to stop the Powell Superstar!

09232005__hsf2.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Edited by rigger101

I did'nt get to see the game Friday night because I'm in New Orleans with the Army Corps of Engineers, Its great to be able to get on CoachT and see the posts and the outcome of the games, sure wished I had been able to see Spencers great game last night!! Way to Go Cats!!!

Rigger, I've enjoyed your posts and wish the Adds good luck in the playoffs.

Roll Wildcats Roll!!!!

Oh, I guess we'll have a thread on Tank started up again, can't wait to see it!!!

Tank, I saw a T-shirt on Bourbon Street that made me think of you, I'll trade it for a T-shirt from the show with ya.

Hey to Goose, and the guys on Wednesday Night!!!

09232005__hsf2.jpg

A picture is worth a thousand words.

AHHH thats a cute pic

here is a nice stat for you

Gulmire's 352 yards and three touchdowns on 18 carries broke Eric Menefee's previous single-game school record by 51 yards and was 2 yards shy of the state's second best mark.

Wow Thats pretty nice, I dont need pics they couldnt even score powell did score on your wreslters like i said they cant play a real team.

A 90 yard td run then a 60 yard man it doesnt get much worse than that on defense

Gulmire's 352 yards and three touchdowns on 18 carries broke Eric Menefee's previous single-game school record by 51 yards and was 2 yards shy of the state's second best mark.

A 90 yard td run then a 60 yard man it doesnt get much worse than that on defense

Those were great runs! The G-Man is the real deal. He broke the school record, he's great.

The Reviez boys did their job!

Farragut finished 2nd in the region! How did Powell do?

R those tears coming out of your QB?

Didn't he try to quit?

Our offense had the opportunity to score 4 times but blew it. It happens.

BTW is this the best thing you can do?

I'm not on any of the Powell boards being a Jerk like U!

Good luck to Powell in the playoffs.

I'm sorry your we beat your football team and that your Wrestling team stinks!

Has Powell ever beat Farragut in any sport?

Edited by rigger101

I did'nt get to see the game Friday night because I'm in New Orleans with the Army Corps of Engineers, Its great to be able to get on CoachT and see the posts and the outcome of the games, sure wished I had been able to see Spencers great game last night!! Way to Go Cats!!!

Rigger, I've enjoyed your posts and wish the Adds good luck in the playoffs.

Roll Wildcats Roll!!!!

Oh, I guess we'll have a thread on Tank started up again, can't wait to see it!!!

Tank, I saw a T-shirt on Bourbon Street that made me think of you, I'll trade it for a T-shirt from the show with ya.

Hey to Goose, and the guys on Wednesday Night!!!

Thanks, and be careful around those cajuns!