Oak Ridge Vs Farragut

Hkins

AHHH thats a cute pic

here is a nice stat for you

Gulmire's 352 yards and three touchdowns on 18 carries broke Eric Menefee's previous single-game school record by 51 yards and was 2 yards shy of the state's second best mark.

Wow Thats pretty nice, I dont need pics they couldnt even score powell did score on your wreslters like i said they cant play a real team.

A 90 yard td run then a 60 yard man it doesnt get much worse than that on defense

what is the state mark?? i know blake foster had 359 a few years back(and he didn't even get player of the week that week, some kid with 123 yards and one td did haha) but anyway, i dont think he has the state mark, but if your saying spencer was 2yards shy of the state's 2nd best mark, then i guess foster would be it..can someone help out on this?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those were great runs! The G-Man is the real deal. He broke the school record, he's great.

The Reviez boys did their job!

Farragut finished 2nd in the region! How did Powell do?

R those tears coming out of your QB?

Didn't he try to quit?

Our offense had the opportunity to score 4 times but blew it. It happens.

BTW is this the best thing you can do?

I'm not on any of the Powell boards being a Jerk like U!

Good luck to Powell in the playoffs.

I'm sorry your we beat your football team and that your Wrestling team stinks!

Has Powell ever beat Farragut in any sport?

I never mentioned powell. I just said guilmire ran OVER your little boys and theyy got OWNED

I never mentioned powell. I just said guilmire ran OVER your little boys and theyy got OWNED

He did runover a lot of them but not Reveiz. Knox Press

"The Wildcats' toss sweep was the order of the day, and they owned it like Vince Lombardi's Packers.

Time and again, Gulmire came barreling around the right side of his offensive line, finding a clear path. Fullback Daniel Johnson sealed the corner. Receivers were blocking downfield. "

He had great blocking on the sweeps and when he didn't have blocking he was running over Admirals gaining an extra 5 yds or busting free for a TD.

Individual Tackles Leaders

From the Knox press.

RANK PLAYER/SCHOOL TOT SO AS LO SK SK-YDS

1 Nick Reveiz/ FARRAGUT 108 68 40 16 7 56

Edited by rigger101

what is the state mark?? i know blake foster had 359 a few years back(and he didn't even get player of the week that week, some kid with 123 yards and one td did haha) but anyway, i dont think he has the state mark, but if your saying spencer was 2yards shy of the state's 2nd best mark, then i guess foster would be it..can someone help out on this?

Here U go!

Gulmire ran for 352 yards on 18 carries and three touchdowns, breaking the Oak Ridge single-game record and turning in the third-best single-game performance in state history.

The senior's performance was just 2 yards shy of Fairview's Aaron Cothran's 354 yards in 2002.

Livingston Academy's Jack Keisling set the state's single-game record with 477 yards in 1948.

Here U go!

Gulmire ran for 352 yards on 18 carries and three touchdowns, breaking the Oak Ridge single-game record and turning in the third-best single-game performance in state history.

The senior's performance was just 2 yards shy of Fairview's Aaron Cothran's 354 yards in 2002.

Livingston Academy's Jack Keisling set the state's single-game record with 477 yards in 1948.

it would be 4th best then, b/c i know for a fact blake foster from ooltewah had 359 yards his senior year against central...

I have not been that impressed by one player since I saw Riggs help dominate DB in a state playoff game.

The G-MAN is the real deal.

He's the best pure power runner I've seen in years. How in the world are big SEC schools not after this young man?

You mean the game that DB lost at Red Bank(#9 in the nation) in the semi-final 13-21. There was no domination what so ever. DB scored first and Red Bank fought back to take the lead. Red Bank then went on to crush Riverdale 27-7 in the championship game. DB played the #9 team in the nation at home closer than anyone else that year. Domination? What game were you talking about because I was there.

You mean the game that DB lost at Red Bank(#9 in the nation) in the semi-final 13-21. There was no domination what so ever. DB scored first and Red Bank fought back to take the lead. Red Bank then went on to crush Riverdale 27-7 in the championship game. DB played the #9 team in the nation at home closer than anyone else that year. Domination? What game were you talking about because I was there.

Your right bud. I was there also. I should have wrote dominating performance. My Bad! I was out there in that rain and mud also. That was a great team.

The Reviez boys did their job!

He did runover a lot of them but not Reveiz. Knox Press

Rigger101, what is your fascination with the Reviez boys? How can Gulmire run for 352 yard against the defense you you act like it was everyones fault but the Reviez boys.

I didn't know that middle linebackers couldn't make tackles when it was a toss sweep. Especially when Gulmire used the cutback a lot. I guess your excuse for him on the ISO plays was he got blocked. Well if you didn't knowm, that is what happens to linebackers, they get blocked, get off of them, and make tackles.

I'm not saying that the Reviez is not good player, but don't short change Farragut by saying the defense played bad but not the Reviez. He's supposed to be the leader of it. It hasn't stopped him from popping off at the mouth, both last year and this year. Problem is he hasn't been able to back it up. I don't remember him having his named called a lot during those games.

One last thing, go back and look at the 93 yard td and watch 45 chasing Spencer down the sideline. He had the angle on both Specencer and the blocker. He chose to put a shoulder into the blocker, taking himself out of the play. Looks like more self preservation then selling out for the team!