Region 4aaa

mjuhb

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were there any restructuring changes in the other region that Region 4 plays in the Sub State? And would that be Region 3? I'm as lost as last year's Easter egg it doesn't do any good to write things down to remember either cause I can't remember where I put it. I think there was a school that moved up to AAA in the Cleveland district but not sure. Thanks

Were there any restructuring changes in the other region that Region 4 plays in the Sub State? And would that be Region 3? I'm as lost as last year's Easter egg it doesn't do any good to write things down to remember either cause I can't remember where I put it. I think there was a school that moved up to AAA in the Cleveland district but not sure. Thanks

Walker Valley is the school I believe your thinking of that moved up. Its gonna be tough for region 4 to send just one team to state as cleveland and cumberland county both will be in their way, and I dont know if there is anybody in our region that could beat CCHS at home, which is prolly where they will play their sub-state game

Nope, but you've tried to get one or two of ours to move in the past though. :D

Shelbyville has never tried to get a player from White Co. due to never having but one that could play for Shelbyville.

I heard that White Co people were dancing in the streets when Insell was named the MTSU coach due to not having to GET BEAT by the Little Man anymore. Maybe White Co. can beat Shelbyville this year and stop talking about 1993. As I think about it Rick good friend Lynn Burkey will carry on the tradition of dominance of White Co.

When is White Co. going rename the gym of Rick's Grill #2

Shelbyville has never tried to get a player from White Co. due to never having but one that could play for Shelbyville.

I heard that White Co people were dancing in the streets when Insell was named the MTSU coach due to not having to GET BEAT by the Little Man anymore. Maybe White Co. can beat Shelbyville this year and stop talking about 1993. As I think about it Rick good friend Lynn Burkey will carry on the tradition of dominance of White Co.

Always stirring the kettle! Matt, get rid of that sea shell necklace!

Ouch!

Well, I know for a fact they have tried to pursuade 2 White Co. players to Shelbyville{both had too much pride for that}. White Co. has had NUMEROUS players that could START for Shelbyville. If you don't know that you're stupid. White Co. has beaten Shelbyville AT Shelbyville, AT MTSU, and AT White Co. Lots of teams can't say that. Weren't you still in diapers in 1993? I could care less that daddy left Shelbville. Actually, it's going to be funny watching him get beat more often now though. :rolleyes: But now he can LEGALLY recruit. :rolleyes:

Edited by 85warrior

Well, I know for a fact they have tried to pursuade 2 White Co. players to Shelbyville{both had too much pride for that}. White Co. has had NUMEROUS players that could START for Shelbyville. If you don't know that you're stupid. White Co. has beaten Shelbyville AT Shelbyville, AT MTSU, and AT White Co. Lots of teams can't say that. Weren't you still in diapers in 1993? I could care less that daddy left Shelbville. Actually, it's going to be funny watching him get beat more often now though. :rolleyes: But now he can LEGALLY recruit. :rolleyes:

Ouch!! :rolleyes:

insell will be able work wonders at mtsu because of his sons running the top aau program they might even be able to lure some tennessee girls that be recruited by sec schools to mtsu that will hurt the lower side sec teams in about 2 or 3 years mtsu might get past the region-semi

1 Riverdale

2 White Co

3 Oakland

4 siegel

5 Cookville

6 Lebanon

7 Warren Co

8 Blackman

I see Riverdale as District Champs this year, although any of the top three winning it would not suprise me.

1 Lincon Co

2 Shelbyville

3 Franklin Co

4 Columbia

5 Lawrence Co

6 Coffee Co

7 Tullahoma

The Lincoln Co/Shelbyville rivalry will intensify this year. With the Armstrong girl at Shelbyville they should make a run for the diistrict. However, too many injuries will keep Shelbyville in #2 :( . Columbia had their chance last year, they will suffer for a while. Franklin Co really impressed me last year and they were young. Lawrence Co could jump into 4 over Columbia with the right breaks.