Carter County Predictions (week 10)

#1 Hampton Bulldog Fan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the Eliz STAR there are three articles concerning this matchup and one even addresses the cheapshot theory. As stated before, its a game and someone will win and someone will lose, but the good thing is that both teams will be in the 1st round playoffs and can show what they've got against the other districts. Best of Luck and May the Best Team Win. :thumb:

You all don't know what trash talk is til you get the King started! :lol: What? Did you really think that I would go away? hahahahahaha!! You see, I've sat back and watched all these Hampton fans run their mouth to prove that they are doing the most "smoke blowing". When you get a real Cloudland fan riled up, you better be a heck of a man. You all have made the mistake of insulting one of the winningest programs in the state and now you have to face the REAL regional champions. You see, what you people don't realize is things really haven't changed that much. Its still Cloudland and Hampton and nine times out of ten when you put on a Lander jersey, whooo!! your gonna beat Hampton. I thank God for making Cloudland cause he made them to be the champions. Come Thursday night, we are gonna bring down the thunder and crush the maggot dogs. Cloudland football lives by one motto: a committment to excellence. The gravity of the hard work and determination that each and every member of the Cloudland high football team has displayed will be felt on this night. A night that will remember that Cloudland once again rose to the occasion and proved why they are superior to every one else. Whooooooooo!! :lol:

You all don't know what trash talk is til you get the King started! :lol: What? Did you really think that I would go away? hahahahahaha!! You see, I've sat back and watched all these Hampton fans run their mouth to prove that they are doing the most "smoke blowing". When you get a real Cloudland fan riled up, you better be a heck of a man. You all have made the mistake of insulting one of the winningest programs in the state and now you have to face the REAL regional champions. You see, what you people don't realize is things really haven't changed that much. Its still Cloudland and Hampton and nine times out of ten when you put on a Lander jersey, whooo!! your gonna beat Hampton. I thank God for making Cloudland cause he made them to be the champions. Come Thursday night, we are gonna bring down the thunder and crush the maggot dogs. Cloudland football lives by one motto: a committment to excellence. The gravity of the hard work and determination that each and every member of the Cloudland high football team has displayed will be felt on this night. A night that will remember that Cloudland once again rose to the occasion and proved why they are superior to every one else. Whooooooooo!! :lol:

lol guess that motto skipped you eh king? i hope everyone finds you at the game and just points and laughs at your stupidity...lol...you still want the feeling of sitting on the bench til your 99 eh?

The one that looks stupid is you. You only have the intellect to type one or two sentences at a time and you can't spell. Plus, you are from a losing community and you have to come to a Carter County forum to have anything to talk about. You need to look in the mirror (if you can find one wide enough :thumb: ) and ask yourself: why am I so drawn to the King's posts? Everyone draws off of my energy. I make people feel more emotion than "Gone with the Wind", whoo!! You need to realize that you cannot match up with me: intellectually, physically, and emotionally. I will dominate you in all aspects of life just like the Cloudland Highlanders are going to dominate Hampton. We've got the trophies to prove that we are No. 1. How many titles are sitting in North Greene's trophy case? haha!! Son, we are greatness that cannot be duplicated. When you are the king, YOU--------RULE-------THE WORLD!!!!!!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :lol:

lol...your ego surpasses your true talent...actually there are quite a few trophies in north greene.... :thumb: king have you forgotten that you dont play? or maybe your just living the dream of when you didnt stink at football..whooooo!! lol what is it your are again king a fan? oh guess what me too..but its not for cloudland bro..sry try again next year..maybe some people shouldnt be aloud to type more than 2-3 sentences?? hint hint cough king cough... :P :points and laughs at king: there you are ur highness, stick that in your pipe and smoke it.. :lol:

got any splinters form all those years of greatness king? whew bench must've been kept nice and warm..

Edited by turtle72

lol, u all make this board fun. trash talking does no good unless it gets to the side being bad mouthed. it seems like hampton folk are letting the cloudland folk get under their skin instead of ignoring the talk, and im loving every bit of it. o, btw, its trash talking, not smash mouth. smash mouth is how football is supposed to be played.