Huntingdon Vs Humboldt

mustangman_123

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon needs a win this week and a milan victory to be seeded 1st....what will the out come of this 1 be??

huntingdon 42-3.....will be some good running backs running the ball in this game on both teams.....donald and boo on 1 side and adrian donald and humboldts other speedy rb.....i look for huntingdons defense to shut em down tho....boo and donald will run all over the place...best of luck to both teams and hope both teams come away injury free especially with huntingdon and the playoffs comming up

huntingdon 42-3.....will be some good running backs running the ball in this game on both teams.....donald and boo on 1 side and adrian donald and humboldts other speedy rb.....i look for huntingdons defense to shut em down tho....boo and donald will run all over the place...best of luck to both teams and hope both teams come away injury free especially with huntingdon and the playoffs comming up

Huntingdon will win but it won't be 42-3...it'll be closer than that

ok 42-7.....humboldt has another good rb besides donald hes fast and has some moves but i forgot his name

#30 Keith Wardlow for Humboldt ... i believe he went out of the game after the first play of the 3rd Quarter after being laid-out defending the run against #30 Josh Williams. Concussion I believe was the reason. Not sure how severe, but I know he didn't play any of the second half. :ph34r:

#30 Keith Wardlow for Humboldt ... i believe he went out of the game after the first play of the 3rd Quarter after being laid-out defending the run against #30 Josh Williams. Concussion I believe was the reason. Not sure how severe, but I know he didn't play any of the second half. :ph34r:

thats who i was thinking of.....they only ran like 4 diff plays maybe at us the whole night and it obviously worked but we did not play good at all that night....wardlow is fast and has moves and donald is fast and strong but i think huntingdon will still win by a large margin