Temple

Bzaller

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, come on boys, thats enough.... Let's get this one back on topic before another Temple thread is closed.

AGREED! Temple might start out a little slow with all the new faces and the loss of the Skogen kid but by tourney time i'm sure they will be in top form! They have a good coach and some very good athletes. Good luck. :thumb:

I found it:

Residence Requirements:

Section 11. General Provisions. Residence. A student changing schools for any reason, to be eligible, must live at home with his/her parent(s) or guardian(s), unless: (a) the student is moving to a boarding school and has no athletic record the previous twelve months in any sport; (:thumb: the student is moving as a direct result of the dissolution of the student's home due to death; © the student is moving as a direct result of the divorce of the student's parents; or (d) the student is moving as a direct result of the separation of the student's parents, provided a complaint or petition for absolute divorce has been filed with a court having jurisdiction to grant the divorce.

Edited by Grace Golden Eagles

At Walker Valley on Tuesday night (Nov. 15).

I believe that Walker Valley as well as the Thursday game on the 17th are being counted as scrimmages for Temple as they are Hall of Fame games. Temple has only had their football guys back for 4 days and the Skogens aren't back at all.

Opening day for Temple will therefore be Monday 21 at home against Rockwood.

I believe that Walker Valley as well as the Thursday game on the 17th are being counted as scrimmages for Temple as they are Hall of Fame games. Temple has only had their football guys back for 4 days and the Skogens aren't back at all.

oh ok -- thanks.

I also like the idea of four consectuive posts.

you sure do post on Temple threads alot for being from grace. what's up with that?

I read on another thread where TSSAA was going to count these Hall of Fame games as regular season games.........

Just b/c you and gracegoldeneagles are in a "relationship" you shouldn't brag about him on coacht it is unbecoming in any relationship- keep that stuff b/t yourselves...

haha i hate stupid people... seriously, what kind of retard comes on here with a joke from like 5th grade?

PS- hey goldeneagles, wanna go for coffee, then maybe a movie? :thumb:

Edited by gracekeeper12

But seriously, Temple will alwayz be tough as long as they have Coach W. at the head and a few skogens around.

Grace people post on temple threads b/c of the rivalry, we know their plays their strengths and weaknesses, and they know ours. It just makes sence to talk about sumthin you know alot about. The games this year will be as intense as past years, but i think grace has the edge in talent this year, but having the talent doesn't alkways win the games.

Wasn't Rockwood a top class team last year?

Edited by gracekeeper12