Kingston

knight2

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing for Kingston this year is OZ is gone, OZ has beat them so much over the last 4 years now Kingston will get to be the best AA team in the county.

Agreed...... but still not the best team in the county. OZ, and maybe even Rockwood, ahead of Kingston. Maybe......... Coach Allen has done a great job bringing that program back!

Yes, I realized after I mentioned Austin East that you said best AA in the County. Also, the only AA in Roane County. I'm looking forward to hearing how they do in Saturdays games. They also play next week in Kingston. Not sure when or who they play yet. I'm looking forward to hearing how the incoming Freshman perform and if they will be able to contribute this year. Someone definitely needs to step up because the girls from last year are small and they are going to need some help on the boards.

I thought Kingston looked good against Coalfield. Gentry played well and Smith looked good also. I think Smith lead the lady Jackets with 16. I believe her and Gentry also did well on the boards. If Smith continues to contribute this way, I think her and Gentry can make a positive impact for the Lady Jackets this year. I believe they play again Thursday at McMinn Central around 5:00.