Chester County @ Obion Co Central

treefitty74

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for Chester County to bury Central in there on pit.

I don't see Chester Co doing that. This shapes up to be a great game to open things up. Chester Co, the defending AA state champs vs a very solid, very deep Obion Co team at the Pit in Troy. Should be a packed house for this one.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lady Rebels will have one of the toughest schedules this season to go along with the very tough 13AA District comprised of OC, Westview, Gibson Co., Dyer Co., Crockett Co. and newcomers Dyersburg and Milan B)

Nice to see Coach Suiter has scheduled tough non-district opponents like the defending state Champs from Chester County to open things up B)

Miss Basketball Bianca Thomas is an outstanding talent and the Lady Eagles will be a formidable opposition. Win or lose , I look for a good competitive game with both teams gaining something in the long run B)

Well, before last year, I would say Obion Co wins this one. But since Spencer has departed Obion tends to play better towards the end of the year instead of playing its best in November. :lol:

yeah, Suiter is sizzling in the last year at the PIT.. Rumors have him wearing a leather jacket and carrying a rolled up towel on opening night!! B)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see Chester Co doing that. This shapes up to be a great game to open things up. Chester Co, the defending AA state champs vs a very solid, very deep Obion Co team at the Pit in Troy. Should be a packed house for this one.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deep??? :lol: ....still tryin to figure that one out. but besides that i think that it will be a decent game but Chester County's experience and raw talent will give them a win over the young and smaller Lady Rebels....although i wish it wasnt that way. GO Lady Rebels!!!!!!