Cosby At Harriman

old24eagle

well it looks like weare getting some attention here. would like to thank everyone fo rthere comments. coaches big fan , that you are without a boubt, thanks for you support to us three you hold so dear. PT Sports writer i would be glad to talk to you friday as well as any players you would like to talk with. as fo my defense being a one man show, well that upsets me. Jody Lowe has 7 INT's this year 15 on his career he is a Junior. Derek Colman had 3 in one game 4 on the season. Matthew Magaha leads the team in tackles with Linzie Hough and Colman in a close second and third. My D-line has held strong all season long. Combined the defense has 20 plus take aways this year. As for teams scoring on us only 4 teams have put 20 plus points on my 1st team D let me repeat that 1st team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have put 2nd string and lower in all season long in the 4th quarter which allowed for teams like jellico, west greene, and grace. i am not looking for BCS points and votes. i try to reward all my guys with the opportunities to get in some games. so i suggest you research games a little more than reading the final score and consider when the points were scored and who may have been in the game at that time. then again you could ask me the question do i truly care about what you think........................and i reply NOPE!!!!!

its is just added motivation for me and the team everyday. so keep it comming. i print this stuff off everyday for bulliten board material and the teams game day travel pamplet.

shelton

from one Shelton to another..I think you are doing a great job. I've heard great things about you and the team from one of the parents...I wish you guys much luck Friday night! Do you have any stats on D. Hewitt? How is he playing this year?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the story. i must admit withthat record most prople would say we did nt deserve to be there me included. i was on staff that year as an asst. howerver we were the 4th place team out of a 5 team conferance. we beat jellico that year the only game we won but it was the one that got us in. i would not mind at all the see you there friday Ron we could use all the support we can get. this year we have earned that right to play in the dance and dance we will hopfully with a little 2 step and a juke and foot race to the end zone. with our heart, desire and out playing the other team we will be at practice on monday.

shelton

D. Hewitt doing great. have not been able to get him alot of action on offense. he has however been the closer on a lot of games at QB. Defensively he has done real well playing Tackle which was something i was not expecting. i would say he has at least 10 solo tackels and 4 sacks. he is a guy with alot of heart and has done everything we have asked of him. wish he would have played last year.

shelton

D. Hewitt doing great. have not been able to get him alot of action on offense. he has however been the closer on a lot of games at QB. Defensively he has done real well playing Tackle which was something i was not expecting. i would say he has at least 10 solo tackels and 4 sacks. he is a guy with alot of heart and has done everything we have asked of him. wish he would have played last year.

shelton

glad to hear he's doing good. His dad is very proud of him also. I wish you much luck coach...hope you make it to the second round.

from one shelton to another :ph34r:

would love to see the game too...but I"ll be supporting the Rebels too....South Greene Rebels that is...

Edited by rebelfan1969

well it looks like weare getting some attention here. would like to thank everyone fo rthere comments. coaches big fan , that you are without a boubt, thanks for you support to us three you hold so dear. PT Sports writer i would be glad to talk to you friday as well as any players you would like to talk with. as fo my defense being a one man show, well that upsets me. Jody Lowe has 7 INT's this year 15 on his career he is a Junior. Derek Colman had 3 in one game 4 on the season. Matthew Magaha leads the team in tackles with Linzie Hough and Colman in a close second and third. My D-line has held strong all season long. Combined the defense has 20 plus take aways this year. As for teams scoring on us only 4 teams have put 20 plus points on my 1st team D let me repeat that 1st team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have put 2nd string and lower in all season long in the 4th quarter which allowed for teams like jellico, west greene, and grace. i am not looking for BCS points and votes. i try to reward all my guys with the opportunities to get in some games. so i suggest you research games a little more than reading the final score and consider when the points were scored and who may have been in the game at that time. then again you could ask me the question do i truly care about what you think........................and i reply NOPE!!!!!

its is just added motivation for me and the team everyday. so keep it comming. i print this stuff off everyday for bulliten board material and the teams game day travel pamplet.

shelton

Need to come up tomorrow (Thursday) coach.

You guys having a practice or walk-through on Thursday after school?

Do you have the ability to read an entire post? Sorry if this one is too long for you, but I'm almost positive there were several reasons given for that loss. I'm pretty sure the point was, Cosby has improved over the season, and they are not the pushover people believe them to be.

and im sure i should let you go for not being able to read the line "plus the t/e was out" boo hoo...caochsbigfan i believe he is a big boy and can take care of himslef? B) sry if this post is rude but i dont expect you to read it any other way...

Befor I get started, I just want to say I mean NO disrespect for Cosby. They play with alot of heart, but this is my honest opinion.

Cosby will be no match for Harriman. The Blue Devils have too much talent, too much speed, and they're just a better football team. Cosby has shown ALOT of improvement, but look at their 6-4 record, then look at their schedual. They lost to Oakdale 22-8. They just beat Grace by 10. They beat Jellico by about 15. Unaka literaly handed them a win. They only beat King's Academy by one TD. They got killed by Cloudland..... Again, no disrespect for Cosby's coaches or players. They got alot of heart, but heart only goes so far. Harriman-42 Cosby-13

and im sure i should let you go for not being able to read the line "plus the t/e was out" boo hoo...caochsbigfan i believe he is a big boy and can take care of himslef? :P sry if this post is rude but i dont expect you to read it any other way...

Again I say, that was not the only reason he gave. I did read that, along with the rest of his post. Your post of "can't believe ......use an injury.... blah blah blah ....the rest of your crap" is hardly justified. My point, read slowly now. Injury was not the only reason offered for the loss. Do I mind if your post is rude? NOPE. It's painfully obvious you're not very sharp. Just how big a boy are you? I don't see anybody backing your opinion, but I tell you what, when you come up with a good one; I'll be right there with you.