Spencer Gulmire Of Oak Ridge

WillieTheWildcat

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spencer (from what I've been told) deserves a shot at a "big time" school. He would not be the first one that doesn't get his chance. That doesn't mean he can't go somewhere where they REALLY want him and have success. Having been through this process, the best advice is ENJOY NOW and as you say, good things will come and will work out for the best. Good luck to you and your family and here's hoping you are nominated for Mr. Football!

• 2 weeks later...

i heard his parents held him back twice and he is 20 years old, if we had 20 year olds at central we might be able t play with maryville

he is only 19 and he is full of heart. that is hard to come by in this day in time in a college athelete. everything he has, he has worked his butt off for. he may be short and he may be small but my god ive never met such an athelete. i would love to see him go D1. i hope he does. he is the most gifted running back in tennessee. Though some people may have more touchdowns or more yards rushing this year. it is a fact that no one has as much heart and ambition as that man does! He desirves the very best for all of his hard work.

i got on here at the start of the season and said that if coach stevens wants to win and win alot at oak ridge this season he better know what to do with the football give it to old number 1. i honestly believe even with all the great backs that have came through oak ridge he might be the best. the kid has more heart and drive to be the best at his position then any kid ive been around it has been that way since ive known him and i would like to give the kid mad props for his season and if they want that golden ball give the rock to old number 1

this is a joke that people get on here and talk junk about the kid i promise to all of you that if you had to meet mr. gulmire in the hole who would come out of top. he is the best rb around here and yea that includes dustin lindsey tn. signee he is a great player as well but how come tn gives him a chance and not spencer. spencer plays against better competition and runs with more heart. he is just as fast and strong but it doesn't matter cause were ever spencer goes he will make a big impact on that program now and after he is gone. i know if i was a division 1 coach he would be wearing my colers if i could land him. the whole family is a class act and one of the best around. mr. gulmire you know who i am the man from the bird cage. good luck and let the man that wears number 1 do the talking again tonight on the only place that matters undreneeth the lights.