Spencer Gulmire Of Oak Ridge

WillieTheWildcat

I have not seen a tread created for him over what he has accomplished the last two Friday nights' so here is one ...

1) Set the career rushing record at eight time State Champion Oak Ridge.

2) Set the career touchdown record at eight time State Champion Oak Ridge.

3) Set the single game rushing record at eight time State ChampionOak Ridge with 352 yards on 18 carries.

4) Set the record for the third most rushing yards in Tennessee with 352 yards on only 18 carries.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant beleive he is not being recruited by sec level schools. He is a stud! He runs the ball so hard. The way things are going up in Knoxville, you would think the vols would be all over this kid....Oh wait, he is not a 5***** Prospect from california or florida so i guess he is not good enough. That is the problem at UT is that they do not have enough kids who play with heart and determination and want to play for UT.

I cant beleive he is not being recruited by sec level schools. He is a stud! He runs the ball so hard. The way things are going up in Knoxville, you would think the vols would be all over this kid....Oh wait, he is not a 5***** Prospect from california or florida so i guess he is not good enough. That is the problem at UT is that they do not have enough kids who play with heart and determination and want to play for UT.

Tennessee can only 25 recruits a year so they go all over the country trying to get the best. They can't just go around signing a bunch of running backs.

First of all if you look at Tennessee's tradition of great backs such as Jay Graham,Travis Henry,Jamal Lewis,Travis Stephens,and Chuck Webb, Gulmire is not even in their class. Dont get me wrong, im not trying to bash Gulmire and his accomplishments. I personally think he is a talented kid. He would make a good back for a small SEC school such as KY or SC or maybe even Miss St but for Tennessee? That's pushing it.

First of all if you look at Tennessee's tradition of great backs such as Jay Graham,Travis Henry,Jamal Lewis,Travis Stephens,and Chuck Webb, Gulmire is not even in their class. Dont get me wrong, im not trying to bash Gulmire and his accomplishments. I personally think he is a talented kid. He would make a good back for a small SEC school such as KY or SC or maybe even Miss St but for Tennessee? That's pushing it.

yea i agree south carolina is a "small" sec school ; no way he is good enough to play for that big "sec" school like tennessee. it's a good thing they never play or the big one would crush the small one. :ph34r: