Marshall Co. @ Lexington

treefitty74

You MC people are talkin a whole lot but you really havent said anything. So far what ive gathered is that youre the underdog with a high powered offense, while wear a 10-0 fluke. if what youre saying is true, congratulations on your victory tonight. Personally i dont agree. Ill see you at the game..................

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You MC people are talkin a whole lot but you really havent said anything. So far what ive gathered is that youre the underdog with a high powered offense, while wear a 10-0 fluke. if what youre saying is true, congratulations on your victory tonight. Personally i dont agree. Ill see you at the game..................

You said it..I didn't !

I am not from Marshall co..they are one of our biggest rivals. I am not much of a fan of west Tn region 6. They rarely play up or far away from their region. They usually have a built in three victories each year before the season. It could go on and on but there isn't much use in that. Every year the coacht site gets lit up from "campers" or people who just joined coacht for the playoffs from your region.

My hope for this game is a clean and hard fought game with no injuries...and a Marshall co win

Edited by bulldog69

You said it..I didn't !

I am not from Marshall co..they are one of our biggest rivals. I am not much of a fan of west Tn region 6. They rarely play up or far away from their region. They usually have a built in three victories each year before the season. It could go on and on but there isn't much use in that. Every year the coacht site gets lit up from "campers" or people who just joined coacht for the playoffs from your region.

My hope for this game is a clean and hard fought game with no injuries...and a Marshall co win

And people who have been here for 4 years and aren't plus members? You've been here long enough, pay the $12 and help the coach out. :thumb:

And people who have been here for 4 years and aren't plus members? You've been here long enough, pay the $12 and help the coach out. ;)

I second that. If you like to post, and have been here a while, pony up the $12 bucks. I did, and I've been here longer than all but 419 other people.

I just want to say that my experience with people from MC has been all good. If their football fans are any near as classy as their baseball fans then they are a classy bunch of people. Heck anyone who doesn't like Columbia can't be all bad. ;)

We had a great experience with their baberuth league 2 years ago. They hosted the state tournament and donated all the proceeds to a young man on our team that was diagnosed with cancer just before that touney. Be hard for me to talk bad about them. Of course I hope they lose :) but I won't talk bad about them. :)

And people who have been here for 4 years and aren't plus members? You've been here long enough, pay the $12 and help the coach out. ;)

I second that. If you like to post, and have been here a while, pony up the $12 bucks. I did, and I've been here longer than all but 419 other people.

.....and now we enter the Spin Zone............I am just a football fan. I bought 11 of these memberships for people who post all the time.....come back and talk to me when you get 11.