Why so much hype about Trousdale Co.?

u-nv-me

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have they had any competition from any of the regional or other school they have played?

They haven't played anyone!!!

B)

I'm sure your team has played the toughest schedule and will teach TCHS how the game is played.

By the way most Trousdale players and alumni have forgotten more about winning GOLD BALLS in football than any school in Class A in Tennessee. Pack a lunch if you go there in the playoffs. It will be a long game for your team!!!

To answer your question about their competition:

Friendship Christian Region 4A runner-up 8-2.

Smith Co. Region Champ in class 2A.

Livingston Academy class 3A.

Macon Co. class 3A.

Edited by Volzchamps

They haven't played anyone!!!

:thumb:

I'm sure your team has played the toughest schedule and will teach TCHS how the game is played.

By the way most Trousdale players and alumni have forgotten more about winning GOLD BALLS in football than any school in Class A in Tennessee. Pack a lunch if you go there in the playoffs. It will be a long game for your team!!!

To answer your question about their competition:

Friendship Christian Region 4A runner-up 8-2.

Smith Co. Region Champ in class 2A.

Livingston Academy class 3A.

Macon Co. class 3A.

Everyone of them is ranked 12 or 13 or lower except Friendship .

Edited by krp

Ok, they may not play the toughest schedule in the world, but they beat EVERYONE convincingly(sp?). I think the smallest margin victory was about 21 points maybe?? someone wanna check that for me, and ofcourse their largest margin of victory being 91 points, but we wont go there. So yeah, just wait til your team plays them, and watch TC reagian their record of most points scored in a state championship game.

Ok, they may not play the toughest schedule in the world, but they beat EVERYONE convincingly(sp?). I think the smallest margin victory was about 21 points maybe?? someone wanna check that for me, and ofcourse their largest margin of victory being 91 points, but we wont go there. So yeah, just wait til your team plays them, and watch TC reagian their record of most points scored in a state championship game.

They beat LA 14-12.

Everyone of them is ranked 12 or 13 or lower except Friendship .

LA played in the toughest region in 3A and made the playoffs. they r good. SC won their region and beat at that time #7 Westmoreland 21-0. MC also made the playoffs in a tough 3A region. not to mention FC who is ranked in the state in single A 28-9. TC is the best team in single A and will prove it.

LA played in the toughest region in 3A and made the playoffs. they r good. SC won their region and beat at that time #7 Westmoreland 21-0. MC also made the playoffs in a tough 3A region. not to mention FC who is ranked in the state in single A 28-9. TC is the best team in single A and will prove it.

They are far from being the best team with 1A enrollment.