Union City

redbirdfan

The Golden Tornadoes of Union City begin the Class 1A playoffs vs. Halls at War Memorial Stadium this week.. Going undefeated in Region 7-1A and with a 7-3 overall mark coming in, how far will the Purple and Gold advance in the playoffs and who should be toughest competition in this particular bracket?? B)

Will beat Halls, then beat Lake Co, then beat JCS, before they play someone in the semis for the right to go to the title game!

You might be Halls and Lake County, but i wouldnt say just yet that you are going to beat JCS. JCS has played very well this year, Union City has played very well also. If those two teams make it to the 3rd as projected it should be a great game.

They might very well beat Lake County, but I don't think it will be as easy as it was the last time we played. Lake County is a much improved team since the last time these two met. But I can't say anything right now, because we have to make it past Fayette first and Union City has to make it past Halls also. I know UC will probably kill Halls, but anything can happen when the lights come on on Friday night. If we do happen to meet again, I think it will be a lot better show than last time and everyone should get their money's worth. Good luck to all the teams in the play offs.

You might be Halls and Lake County, but i wouldnt say just yet that you are going to beat JCS. JCS has played very well this year, Union City has played very well also. If those two teams make it to the 3rd as projected it should be a great game.

if they both make it it will be a good game but i dont think jcs can beat uc

They might very well beat Lake County, but I don't think it will be as easy as it was the last time we played. Lake County is a much improved team since the last time these two met. But I can't say anything right now, because we have to make it past Fayette first and Union City has to make it past Halls also. I know UC will probably kill Halls, but anything can happen when the lights come on on Friday night. If we do happen to meet again, I think it will be a lot better show than last time and everyone should get their money's worth. Good luck to all the teams in the play offs.

Yeah it will...It will be an easier win IF Lake County can get past Fayette Acd...Lake County had their chance against Union City in the regular season...They had them at home and sandwiched between Union City's games against Westview and Milan...And Union City totally dominated them...

Union City will win the first two rounds easily....JCS will pose a huge challenge but playing at home I think Union City will win..The semi-final game on the road will be tough ..I think it will be either Jo Bryns or Mt.Pleasant..If they can get past them they will lose to Trousdale County in the state championship game...

Well Union City did what was expected of them...It will be tougher this week vs. Fayette Acd. but I think Union City will still come out on top...By the way,I imagine Union City was preparing a little for the winner of the LC/Fayette Acd game last week...

Someone give us a report on the Halls-Union City game....I was at Lexington last night watching the Marshall Co.Tigers face Lexington and heard over the P.A. that Union City was only up 14-0 at half...Was that correct???..If so ,why??

Hey Chris,give us a little more of your expertise with another prediction for the 1A state champion... :thumb:

Edited by backinthaoc