NFL Playoff Picture

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out for my Redskins, they get in the playoffs it could be trouble for the NFC!!!

Redskins looked awesome today. I wish Kornheiser wasn't on his two week Christmas leave (even though he's Jewish?!?!) because I'd love to hear his take on it tomorrow.

And I'm glad to see everyone is already hopping on the Pats bandwagon again. Please everyone remember that as of mow Tampa Bay has won ONE GAME EVER in the weather conditions they were in yesterday. Throw in a young QB and that outcome isn't that shocking.

The Colts have lost one game this year. They are still the team to beat.

Guest catfish-hunter

AFC STANDINGS:

1.) Colts (13-2)

2.) Broncos (12-3)

3.) Bengals (11-4)

4.) Patriots (10-5)

5.) Jaguars (11-4)

6.) Steelers (10-5): in with a win or KC loss or SD win vs Denver on Sat.

7.) Chiefs (9-6): in with a Denver win + a win and a Pitt loss to Det.

NFC STANDINGS:

1.) Seahawks (13-2)

2.) Bears (11-4)

3.) Buccaneers (10-5): in with a win or a Carolina loss or a Dallas loss

4.) Giants (10-5)

5.) Panthers (10-5): in with a win or a Washington loss or a Dallas loss

6.) Redskins (9-6): in with a win or a Dallas loss

7.) Cowboys (9-6): in with a win + Carolina or TB or Washington loss

In the AFC hats off to both the San Diego Chargers and the Miami Dolphins on good seasons. The Chargers close losses caught up to them but the win at Indy in the dome will forever be remembered as unforgettable. The Dolphins started the year 3-7 and since have won five games in a row under first year coach Nick Saban. They should really step up as a major player in the always loaded AFC in 2006.

In the NFC hats off to both the Atlanta Falcons and the Minnesota Vikings on good seasons. The Falcons will fail to make the playoffs after advancing to the championship game one year ago but they should still be a contender for years to come in the NFC. The Vikings overcame a 2-5 start and have won 6 of their last 8 games under difficult circumstances. I hope that their coach stays around because in all honesty he deserves an extension after righting the ship, not trying to be funny, in the second half of the season.