Father Ryan Football " Purple Pride"

GREG141

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rumors going round the head coach from Antioch is coming to Ryan. He has a son at Holy Rosary Academy, and is a Catholic himself.

Like I said before if you really want the player hire the coach, sounds like Lussier is learning quick how Div II works. Just think we scrimmaged Ravenwood, we helped them get to where they are today. :lol::lol:

Pope mainly takes kids from St.Joseph(Tate) from us, and when we got kids from HRA(all the good athletes from HRA go to FR anyway, guy wise), St. Henry, and Stedwards coming, we really dont care about Pope taking kids from us. As long as they get a good Catholic education. Our talent lines are quite filled to the tap. The freshman team beat both MBA and McCallie, and the JV team beat BA. Note the fact that most of the JV is the same excact freshman who turned a lot of heads with a good season. The seniors this year missed out, but they had the most potent season with this one.

People overlook our junior class. It hasnt had a lot of press, but there are guys names in here that used to make me fear playing them in parochial schools. Now this class has the chance to felx its muscles with and excellent junior class and an excellent sophmore class coming up. If this is my last season, then I will be walking home with the state championship trophy, I garuntee it. Oh, and Tex, I need my kleets back for next season. Buckle Up!

Father Ryan beat the MBA Frosh 18-14 (MBA had not played in three weeks though and look very rusty from the layoff). MBA later beat McCallie without runningback Patrick Crum then went on to lose to an undefeated Lebanon squad in the final seconds 40-35, at Lebanon. Crum scored ran for nearly 300 yards against Lebanon and scored five touchdowns. MBA has one of the stronger freshman teams in the area as they finished 6-2. What they lacked in size was made up with speed, quickness, toughness and determination.

Father Ryan beat the MBA Frosh 18-14 (MBA had not played in three weeks though and look very rusty from the layoff). MBA later beat McCallie without runningback Patrick Crum then went on to lose to an undefeated Lebanon squad in the final seconds 40-35, at Lebanon. Crum scored ran for nearly 300 yards against Lebanon and scored five touchdowns. MBA has one of the stronger freshman teams in the area as they finished 6-2. What they lacked in size was made up with speed, quickness, toughness and determination.

MBA - 6-2 FRHS - 10-0. Dont count them out.