Ooltewah @ farragut

denlron

Ask the TSSAA, see if they give you the same response as they did me. Either way, I am sure Oak Ridge will not mind,

before you take my post as a rib to oak ridge coming to hooterville please note that it is not. if we have to go to oak ridge next week than so be it. i think oak ridge and ooltewah should be matched up in the finals even though they cant be.they both represent the best of what high school football is and the way it should be played. good luck to both this week.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all of these Ooltewah fans are getting way way ahead of themselves in worrying about where the next round game is going to be played. That is showing a total lack of respect to a team you got handled by in the regular season. Turnovers or no turnovers, the final score previously was 35-7 Admirals. So how about showing just a weeeee bit more respect to a very good team that you are facing tonight !!! There any no guarantees of a next week for anybody !!!

Farragut 24

Ooltewah 21

Go Admirals !!! ;)

The Honky Tonk Man says to score on the Owls....Go Deep!

Admirals will need 250 yards plus passing to win. And pin #21 inside on defense.

The Honky Tonk Man say to beat the Owls ya gots to beat their "D".

The Admirals go down in round 2 and the Owls hit the mat in 3.

Just my opinion folks. Nuttin mo'.

Good luck to both teams , it has to feel good to still be playing under the Friday Night Lights!

Edited by Honky Tonk Man

Nobody is disrespecting Farragut...it was non-ooltewah people saying that anyways...Go Owls!!

I think all of these Ooltewah fans are getting way way ahead of themselves in worrying about where the next round game is going to be played. That is showing a total lack of respect to a team you got handled by in the regular season. Turnovers or no turnovers, the final score previously was 35-7 Admirals. So how about showing just a weeeee bit more respect to a very good team that you are facing tonight !!! There any no guarantees of a next week for anybody !!!

Farragut 24

Ooltewah 21

Go Admirals !!! :thumb:

Nobody is disrespecting Farragut...it was non-ooltewah people saying that anyways...Go Owls!!

Your right, a lot of football to be played before we can even think about next week. It is not that Oak Ridge wants Farragut to lose, that’s not it. We would just like to win our game tonight and then have the opportunity to finish the last two quarters of the game we though was over a half time with the Owls. Farragut is a great program and I think anyone in the state would agree. Farragut’s coach has really been a class act on and off the field. That class act is mirrored in his players and the program. No matter how it ends on the field tonight, Farragut is a great program that deserves respect.

Your right, a lot of football to be played before we can even think about next week. It is not that Oak Ridge wants Farragut to lose, that’s not it. We would just like to win our game tonight and then have the opportunity to finish the last two quarters of the game we though was over a half time with the Owls. Farragut is a great program and I think anyone in the state would agree. Farragut’s coach has really been a class act on and off the field. That class act is mirrored in his players and the program. No matter how it ends on the field tonight, Farragut is a great program that deserves respect.

Careful what you wish for I'm sure the Owl's would like to have the FIRST two quarters of the OR game back for a do over. May not be 30-7 next time.

Careful what you wish for I'm sure the Owl's would like to have the FIRST two quarters of the OR game back for a do over. May not be 30-7 next time.

this will be a very good game . ooltewah has proven they can play with everyone by beating cookeville oak ridge and dobynns bennett. ill be rooting for the owls in this one but i wouldnt be surprised if farragut comes out with a W.