Alcoa vs. CAK

Tornadofan15

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that Alcoa will win by a lot. CAK won't stop Alcoa. Ask G-P. G-P prepared for the run so Alcoa passed and scored easily with one on ones. And for those of you who are angry with the 91-7 victory, Alcoa scored 35 on defense. They also played their JV the entire 2nd half.

Alcoa was not the only team on Fri night that played their JV team, nor scored multiple defensive tds...several teams could have scored 91 points, but they were the only team that did. Totally gutless and classless.

Edited by wingman10

Alcoa was not the only team on Fri night that played their JV team, nor scored multiple defensive tds...several teams could have scored 91 points, but they were the only team that did. Totally gutless and classless.

Maybe, just maybe the Jv team played well, like they have practiced, and scored with knowledge. They practice as much as the varsity and they capitalized on the oppurtunities. I am very competitive and I believe in never letting off untill the clock has ran out. So what if the JV played and whipped them, its JV, they were playing their varsity.I would understand if we played starters in the 2nd half, but we did not. Anyway that is not what this is about. One thread about Alcoas so called gutlessness has been closed. This is about a CAK team that cannot handle what alcoa brings. Alcoa opens it up again and CAK is shutdown. Alcoa by alot. Please lay off the insults on Alcoas class, you are insulting kids who played well, and players who scored defensivly. They are young men and they love the game and they give their all. Hopefully GP takes this lesson to heart and steps it up next year. I like most Alcoa fans would rather see somewhat of a game than a practice.

Edited by alcoa11905

Maybe, just maybe the Jv team played well, like they have practiced, and scored with knowledge. They practice as much as the varsity and they capitalized on the oppurtunities. I am very competitive and I believe in never letting off untill the clock has ran out. So what if the JV played and whipped them, its JV, they were playing their varsity.I would understand if we played starters in the 2nd half, but we did not. Anyway that is not what this is about. One thread about Alcoas so called gutlessness has been closed. This is about a CAK team that cannot handle what alcoa brings. Alcoa opens it up again and CAK is shutdown. Alcoa by alot. Please lay off the insults on Alcoas class, you are insulting kids who played well, and players who scored defensivly. They are young men and they love the game and they give their all. Hopefully GP takes this lesson to heart and steps it up next year. I like most Alcoa fans would rather see somewhat of a game than a practice.

Most first round games are blow outs. I do not have a problem with the players. The responsibilty lies with Reid. Alcoa is not the only team that had their JV players playing well Fri. night, but Alcoa is the only team that racked up 91 points. That is making a mockery of the game.

Most first round games are blow outs. I do not have a problem with the players. The responsibilty lies with Reid. Alcoa is not the only team that had their JV players playing well Fri. night, but Alcoa is the only team that racked up 91 points. That is making a mockery of the game.

Oh yeah, you're one of those few Einstein's that would've told a freshman or a senior, who rarely plays, to just fall on the ball when a turnover ends up in their hands. Or to fall down when the ball is handed off to them. Ladies and gentleman, this is what wingman10's gameplan would look like. Genius, huh? Now let's please get back the Alcoa- CAK game.

Oh yeah, you're one of those few Einstein's that would've told a freshman or a senior, who rarely plays, to just fall on the ball when a turnover ends up in their hands. Or to fall down when the ball is handed off to them. Ladies and gentleman, this is what wingman10's gameplan would look like. Genius, huh? Now let's please get back the Alcoa- CAK game.

No sir I wouldn't. Neither did the other high school coaches (Fri night). This act was gutless and disgraced the game of football. It will follow Alcoa and Mr. Reid for a long time.

I want to take the opportunity to respond on the CUP Cakes on the schedule.....

Alcoa has played some really good teams in the off region games (Hopkinsville, Maryille, Fulton)

CAK- A one a school being forced to play in the AA class because of the multiplier has also played way up in the classificastions trying to get better. Union County- AAA last year AE beat them by 1 in the playoffs, Johnson County 4A and i think they made the playoffs dont quote me on this, Gibbs- 3A school and Asheville School, which is a boarding school like McCallie, Baylor or MBA......I think both teams have seen the benefits of playing competition as good if not better than you.

Alcoa is a great team, but can someone tell me how many touchdowns Alcoa has scored off Interceptions returned for a touchdown, fumbles picked up and ran in for a touch down, punts and kickoffs taken to the house. Alcoa has great athletes and great athletes make great plays.....

I always said that when Maryville steps on the field they are already spotted at least 7 points because they are Maryville and there tradition........

I saw the GP/Alcoa game...i dont know what else Alcoa could do besides to tell there kids to stop playing hard..... and as a coach you never tell your kids this....this was a whipping...noone wanted it and if I were a betting man i would say the coaches at ALCOA didnt want it either.

I believe this game friday night will be a good game....the first time these two teams meet it was scared deer in headlights for CAK, they spent more time looking at Brandon Warren, Dustin Lynsey, and Joey Fiegler than they did warming up.....but they have played a game against them, noone got hurt, and i think the Warriors have realized that Alcoa players put there pants on the same way they do one leg at a time and that on any given day a team can win.

Keep the faith, work hard, never surrender and play your best, Take the fight to Alcoa....in the end you will be a champion Win/Loose or Draw

Ok now that we have managed to get away from talking about the Loudon/Alcoa game that isn't even for sure can we also get away from the G-P/Alcoa game. Those things are great and all I'm sure, but would someone please remind me what the title of this thread is. It might be Alcoa vs. Cak, but with all this talk of G-P and Loudon I am not so sure. Thats my long way of saying for the second time on this thread can we stay on topic.

Edited by DurangoBlitz72

I have many friends who support Alcoa. This will be my last post on the score of their game last Friday because we have all posted our opinions and let's face it that ship has sailed. I think it is difficult to show that Alcoa set out to purposely completely humiliate this team. 35 points were scored on turnovers and those things are not drawn up in strategy sessions they just happen. And it should be remembered that a game can get completely out of control in a hurry when turnovers turn into six points at such a rapid pace. I am willing to say I may have overreacted a bit initially.

I would assume the Alcoa coaches would have preferred a more competitive game so that they could get more reps for their starters. Coming off an open date they have gone too long without seeing much action. But the previous Alcoa thread got locked because of this so lets put it to rest so Alcoa fans can talk about their upcoming game this week. Like one of their fans said earlier, let's agree to disagree and move on.

I think Alcoa has just too much for CAK. One of my Alcoa brethren told me they have a really good QB but I think Alcoa is just too deep and loaded on both sides for this to be much of a game. I am very much hoping to be in the Boro the first weekend of Dec to watch a Blount County team on Fri night and Sat afternoon.

Hey mhs, Great post!