Alcoa vs. CAK

Tornadofan15

Alcoa 56 CAK -14 with that said I need to make an observation here. Observe is what I usually do on this board. Never have actually posted, just like to read.

So with that in mind, I've read this thread, I read the closed thread before this one

and I realized something, I haven't seen ONE post from a player, coach, or fan of Gatlinburg-Pittman on here saying Alcoa was "classless", "gutless", or whatever else they have been called. Bottom line is they haven't done that because they actually

were AT the game and saw what happened unlike the posters who continue to bash Alcoa. If anyone has the right to complain or judge it would most certainly be them I think. (I know, you bashers have the right to your opinion, blah, blah blah) I was there, and I felt sorry for GP. The fact that they aren't on here doing what others are shows us what Class really is. Go Alcoa!

BTW, I graduated from Maryville, and my kids go to Maryville, so these few "people" from Maryville on this board don't speak for all Maryville alumni and students. Go Rebels!

oh, and.......Go Steelers!!!!!!!!

Edited by steelersfan

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its pretty obvious that our ramblings arent helping any...they said they wouldnt hold back so its quite possible that 100 is in range for this football game... :D

that is just very sad i just wonder if they realize that somebody is going to be looking to do the same thing to them next yr it always comesback to bite u

Look Krak, This is a CAK/Alcoa thread, no one from Alcoa wants to hear your crap!

I know I,ve read enough of you and FBE's crap.......and I'm sick of it!

You do nothing but whine about anything and everything about Alcoa!

Bottom line..........If you don't have anything good or positive to say.............then SHUT UP!

If you think this board was created to "TALK TRASH" then you are the LAST PERSON that needs to get on there and question Alcoa's coaches about sportsmanship.

-BlountCountySportsFan...........and frequent trouble maker at AJ's Sports Bar!

Hey guy, all through this debate I have never called anyone names nor have I attacked anyone's opinion. That's what we have here is a difference of opinion.

I have moved on to the CAK game at hand, and have posted about the game, which you have not read or you would see some positive comments.

My opinion of the Alcoa program has changed and I am entitled to that opinion. So get over that!

Good luck to both teams

Alcoa 56 CAK -14 with that said I need to make an observation here. Observe is what I usually do on this board. Never have actually posted, just like to read.

So with that in mind, I've read this thread, I read the closed thread before this one

and I realized something, I haven't seen ONE post from a player, coach, or fan of Gatlinburg-Pittman on here saying Alcoa was "classless", "gutless", or whatever else they have been called. Bottom line is they haven't done that because they actually

were AT the game and saw what happened unlike the posters who continue to bash Alcoa. If anyone has the right to complain or judge it would most certainly be them I think. (I know, you bashers have the right to your opinion, blah, blah blah) I was there, and I felt sorry for GP. The fact that they aren't on here doing what others are shows us what Class really is. Go Alcoa!

BTW, I graduated from Maryville, and my kids go to Maryville, so these few "people" from Maryville on this board don't speak for all Maryville alumni and students. Go Rebels!

oh, and.......Go Steelers!!!!!!!!

Good points and great post. :D

Hey guy, all through this debate I have never called anyone names nor have I attacked anyone's opinion. That's what we have here is a difference of opinion.

I have moved on to the CAK game at hand, and have posted about the game, which you have not read or you would see some positive comments.

My opinion of the Alcoa program has changed and I am entitled to that opinion. So get over that!

Good luck to both teams

LOOK DS...........NOBODY HERE WANTS TO HERE YOUR OPINION! GOT IT!

I WILL NOT GET OVER IT...........KEEP PUSHING!

Good luck to both teams

FB, You have attacked someone's opinion. You have attacked Coach R's opinion on scoring with his JV and Freshman. I won't go into all the details of what steps were taken to keep the game under control because you can read them in many posts already. You have also called the Alcoa team classless. That's calling names in my book. Here's your quote.

"I have been one of those who thinks it was classless, and Alcoa, as Champions should conduct themselves as such IMO. Period!"

You also say that, if Alcoa makes it to the final game, that you won't be there to support them like in years past. As well as saying that, "you can't and won't support the inverse". This is fine with us! However, I ask you why even post on our threads if you feel so strongly against Alcoa now? Is it just to stir up trouble or are you trying to make up for not ever playing a down of football in your life?

I don't think what happened vs. GP was Alcoa's fault at all. It's ok to have a dissenting opinion on that...no, it really is ok. It's America.

But, if you can't stop the other team, then that's YOUR fault, not theirs. GP could have shortened that game. GP could have stopped lobbing up soft balls for the likes of Bonds, Sosa and McGwire.

Heck, Coach Reid even went to the referees and asked them to shorten the game up . So I don't put any of last Friday on Alcoa. To do so is silly.

Alcoa, focus on CAK. Don't worry about the detractors. Their entitled to their opinion, so let them have it and ignore them.

My bad. I guess that means the starters only scored 70 points rather than 77. But so what if five were defensive TDs? So what if they were all defensive TDs? When a score gets to a certain point in high school football the coach/teacher needs to take starters out. Reid did not take them out when he should have. That is a fact.

He let them play most of the 1st half. The previous week they had a week off. They only ran 11 plays in the 1st half on offense. One pass was thrown in the entire 2nd half. Bottom line is that they did not run up the score. They tried to keep the score as low as possible and they tried to shorten the game as much as possible.

I was at the game and I saw Lindsey, Warren, Lanxter, and others on the sidelines in the 2nd quarter and that is a fact.