Creek Wood vs Lexington

CWHSFan

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No!!!!!!.....well let me take that back. If you make it far enough to play Fulton....then yes.

If you defeat Creekwood and play David Lipscomb, a private school, then I sit that one out. If you beat CW and play Cheatham co, then I will pick them. I have nothing against your team. They must be for real.....I am just not going to root for them too much.

I am just a fan of most teams from Middle Tn 3a football.

On paper it appears that you are about a TD favorite.....that is still too close to call.

I know how much Creekwood has put into building their program step by step. I want to see them win.

I still don't see how Lexington is such a powerhouse this year and expectations are so high when they were beat last year by an average Marshall co team in the first round. Everyone knows that it takes some build-up and experience for a few years to go deep in the playoffs....Look at what Greenbrier has done in 3a during the last three years. In fact, please tell me how many teams are one year wonders. If you pull it off...my hat's off to you.

As far as experience for this one. ...I call it a stand-off.

Does this mean that you are not a fan of David Lipscomb? Your posts seem to reflect that. (There must have been a bad Lipscomb experience for you at some time) If Cheatham County beats the Mustangs on Friday night, you will see the Mustang Nation pull for the Remaining Region 5 Teams for the balance of the post season.

sport, no i wasn't. we don't care if we have your respect, respect doesn't win games. we will see friday night if it will be a track meet or not. see unlike you i want know who wins until around 9:30 or so. :thumb:

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" :thumb:B)

Dont you think you're gettn a lil too cocky. At 9-2 Creek Wood doesnt need anybody from Lexington to motivate them.

:blink::lol::P

Food for thought.

This is the situation............

2nd round of the playoffs. The winner advances to the quarterfinals, loser goes home.

I hope that no team needs comments from the opponents to pump them up. If playing for the advancement of your team isn't motivation enough, then it's time to do some soul searching.

Also, motivation, adrenaline, etc, will only last for a few plays/series. After that, it is simply execution and talent. May the best team win (that does not always happen).

:rolleyes: Yes Creek Wood finished 9-2 in a very tough region. It seems no one gives them any respect at all. This talk about them not even showing for the game Friday night is really mature, give me a break! Creek Wood will come ready to play, so Lexington better be ready, or they may find themselves sitting at home next Friday night. All this trash talking is just motivating them even more. They want to win and they are all hungry. Most of the kids on this Creek Wood team has played together since Jr. Pro football and know how each other play and think. The coaching staff will have to ready to play some football. Is Lexington ready????? In my opinion this will be the toughest team Lexington has played. Good Luck and be safe to both teams. And to the ones in our region supporting us a big thanks!! Creek Wood wins this one by 7 :P

Does this mean that you are not a fan of David Lipscomb? Your posts seem to reflect that. (There must have been a bad Lipscomb experience for you at some time) If Cheatham County beats the Mustangs on Friday night, you will see the Mustang Nation pull for the Remaining Region 5 Teams for the balance of the post season.

That would be an understatement......will the multiplier be in effect if the Mustang nation pulls for the remaining Region 5 team? I mean does that make your fans 1.8 to add to the total # of fans? I have a very simple belief....if you pay tuition or attend a school outside the zone where you live...then you probably attend a private school and therefore you should be in a region to play other private schools. Play public schools that want to schedule you but they should be separate in REGION play and CLASS. The 2a region around Nashville was a joke this year.

Anyway on to a public school battle.....this should be a high scoring game. I do not see the defenses holding down the high powered offenses. Barring any one-sided penalty calls, turnovers, or bad field position....this would be 38-35 with Creekwood scoring last to win.

bulldog - I am a 25 to 30 year Lipscomb fan. I can guarantee you I will be pulling for Creek Wood over a west TN team. I picked and pulled for Creek Wood and Cheatham Co. last week. Did not see any hope for Marshall but would have enjoyed it if they won also. I would have even pulled for Page if they had made the playoffs. It is OK if you can't be for the "evil" private school; we've never needed you before.

Why was the 2A Nashville region such a joke this year. You do mean the region that was won by a public school. Am I correct?