Knox Central vs. Red Bank

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was one of the worst if not the worst officiated games I have seen in 25 years. CHS had two receivers held ONLY to have Offensive interference whistled.

Please officials.....let the kids decide the outcome. Don't try to help underdogs hang in.

Same thing happend frequently in the Halls Red Bank game. Those defensive backs get away with murder holding.

This was one of the worst if not the worst officiated games I have seen in 25 years. CHS had two receivers held ONLY to have Offensive interference whistled.

Please officials.....let the kids decide the outcome. Don't try to help underdogs hang in.

What about the two non-called facemasks on Central???????? And the O-line holding not being called?????????

man i play for red bank and i am not using this as an excuse but those ref's stunk where were they from anyway and anyone there knows what im talkin about. centrals o-line was false starting all night and their d-b couldnt our recivers at all. if im not mastaken our special teams took over all night except kickoff return because i do say yall have a good kicker he kicked it into the endzone all night and yall's players dont have any sportsmenship because im a defenseive end and i made a tackle on a reciver and he got mad and tried to fight ha ha ha and on punt return i made an unbelieveable block on #40 and he wanted to fight ha ha ha ha ha i just laughed at him but yall won i just want to say thanks to the rest of my teammates for a great senior year and good luck next year :thumb: central yall should win state because yall beat us BUT because yall did i want yall to lose this week real bad :angry: