Best Student Section IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE STATE

treefitty74

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

board has been open what two weeks and already the 3rd student section thread?

please refer to last post in middle tn student section for your answer....reply to the thread when you have an answer to that :thumb:

The middle of the state leaves out 2/3 of the state.

The only game OC has a loud section for is the OC-UC game.

I hear Lake County has a decent student section. UC and LC will be a wild one.

Enough of these threads. NOBODY can prove they have the best student section. You can say you are the best, but that's not proof. There are several Siegel fans that get on here and say they're the best, but that's not proof. Lets leave it at that. There are LOTS of great student sections out there. And that's a good thing. :thumb:

correction...there have been about two who have gotten on here from Siegel and claimed that without people mentioning siegel prior. people with no affiliation mentioned Siegel then we talked about it. I personally wish they would close every student section thread and I hope that Siegel fans would stay off for that very reason. Its obvious that alot of people on here are just going to say their school .. i.e. Warren County and the small schools who mentioned themselves on here

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

correction...there have been about two who have gotten on here from Siegel and claimed that without people mentioning siegel prior. people with no affiliation mentioned Siegel then we talked about it. I personally wish they would close every student section thread and I hope that Siegel fans would stay off for that very reason. Its obvious that alot of people on here are just going to say their school .. i.e. Warren County and the small schools who mentioned themselves on here

MIDDLE TENNESSEE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL HAS THE BEST!!!!!!

The middle of the state leaves out 2/3 of the state.

The only game OC has a loud section for is the OC-UC game.

I hear Lake County has a decent student section. UC and LC will be a wild one.

It doesn't matter, the best student section still lies there. Harris' Hooligans are the best group of student fans around, period. So, please, stop with the fan threads they are OLD.