Mr Football Finalists Announced

ParisRiverRat

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, and i guess everyone rushes for 1700 yards 19td's, and throws in 300 yards receiving w/ 3td's and throws 2td's as well, not to mention what he does on defense....90+ tackles along with 15 sacks

That's good numbers, but I didn't doubt your candidate, and you did doubt mine. I never said Davis wasn't deserving, but he isn't a candidate, and nothing can change that now.

yeah, and i guess everyone rushes for 1700 yards 19td's, and throws in 300 yards receiving w/ 3td's and throws 2td's as well, not to mention what he does on defense....90+ tackles along with 15 sacks

try rushing for around 2,100 yards and scoring in the mid 20's in td's, returning punts for td's, kick for td's, being your team's best defensive player, covering kick offs and punts and still not gettin any recognition.

cj hammack of wayne co did all that and he's not a candidate either. seems to be a little bit too political.

just for record, what was the south pitt running back's stats?

try rushing for around 2,100 yards and scoring in the mid 20's in td's, returning punts for td's, kick for td's, being your team's best defensive player, covering kick offs and punts and still not gettin any recognition.

cj hammack of wayne co did all that and he's not a candidate either. seems to be a little bit too political.

just for record, what was the south pitt running back's stats?

What's stats got to do with it. Eddie Moore nor Sam Pickett won it. And Sam

Might just be the top 1A back ever. Eddie record speaks for itself.

Congrats to Jonathan DeBerry, Boo Weathers, Chris Donald, Drew Hayes, Adam Milligan, Russel Noles, and Marei Guy.

Thanks for all the great football you provide for us West Tennessee fans.

Boo Weathers, Chris Donald, Drew Hayes, Markei Guy AND Blake Alexander. :thumb:

I can't speak for anyone but me. I just know that Markei Guy and Blake Alexander are two of the greatest teenagers i've had the chance to work with in 15 years of doing high school sports. I understand the same from friends in Huntingdon and Coach Duncan in McKenzie. Amazing group of kids here.:D

Edited by fieldgoal1

Boo Weathers, Chris Donald, Drew Hayes, Markei Guy AND Blake Alexander. :thumb:

I can't speak for anyone but me. I just know that Markei Guy and Blake Alexander are two of the greatest teenagers i've had the chance to work with in 15 years of doing high school sports. I understand the same from friends in Huntingdon and Coach Duncan in McKenzie. Amazing group of kids here.:D

I think this is a a great bunch of kids. All of them are amazing on and off the field. I'm sure you have read this but incase you havent heres a lil on Deberry. http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar.../511100309/1006