Sullivan South vs. Morristown West

jhite4058

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to be the first to make this post because we all know what will happen tonight in Death Valley. South will be victorious and Boone...well....Good job on a great season. R-E-B-S-R-E-B-S go REBs GO

Huh! Huh! First name Mo

Last Name Ron

Luuuoooser!

The Honky Tonk Man says....delete this thread and ban the starter.

Maybe. Likely. But at least give a few more hours? Crow tastes terrible!

I dunno 03........I was eatin' a bit of crow after the Betsy/Boone game. It kinda made me dream about next year and havin' 25 or so seniors with lots of experience on the Cylcone side of the ball. Then again, don't want to get used to crow, so best shut my mouth. :thumb:

So I didn't jinx the team with this post. Our players played with class while Boone's players, well, played with a little less. Some cheap shots and crotch punches but I guess if you played that type of game the whole season and got this far...you might as well keep it up. It was a closer game than I imagined but in the end South's rush stop prevailed. GG

So I didn't jinx the team with this post. Our players played with class while Boone's players, well, played with a little less. Some cheap shots and crotch punches but I guess if you played that type of game the whole season and got this far...you might as well keep it up. It was a closer game than I imagined but in the end South's rush stop prevailed. GG

Speaking of class maybe you should, you know, take some of your own advice............... :thumb:

Mr. Blazer, did u go to the S and Boone game tonite?

Give me your opinion of what S has to offer the Mo Town Trojans next week.

Booned must have played bad!

Eh as much as I hate the title of this thead, I'll give you my thoughts.

South is a very solid team. The score could, and should, have easily been 28 to 7. South chocked at least 6 times within the 15, something that a good team shouldn't do. They are very well rounded, have a strong defense, strong secondary, and an offense that will keep pounding away yards. I think you all have a very good chance against them next week. I have experience with MoWest, and it should prove to be a very exciting game! This game is just like this week's game against Boone, close one that could go either way. I think that the game could be a three touchdown win for either team, just depends on which one shows up and is ready to win.

As for Boone playing bad, I think they played the very best they could against one of the best South teams in history. South is a tough team, can't deny that.

I'm going to say West can pull away with this game, but in no shape or form am I saying that South doesn't have a chance.

We have played both teams and tonight's game was a hard fought battle between two very good football teams but I feel that SOUTH does not have the discipline to put it to the Trojans. The REBs had several penalties in the red zone and came away with no points. If they do the same next week it will be very ugly for the REBs and I can see the Trojans come away with the victory. The Rebs have a solid squad and this could be a good game if they work on thier discipline.

Jhite you have to remember that only one team will win their last game of the season and I am sorry to say that it wont be the Sullivan South Rebels.

Boone Pride!!

Jhite as far as cheap shots, I have no clue what your talking about, you really make some of the dumbest post I have ever read.

Hoping for a good game friday, it will be one of the few HS games I get to watch and not play in. But as much as I hope to see a good, close game-I don't see it happening.

South-14

West-35