Farragut @ Oak Ridge Qtr. Final

FHS_Admiral

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how all the K-Town folks show the Ridge no respect. It's always been that way. All the media outlets show no respect! The News Sentinel is the worst. WBIR has an agenda and WATE is halfway respectful. I guess you have to look after your target audience. All the hattin' has done nothing but fuel the flames of the best public high school football program in Tennessee.

I wish Farragut folks would own up a little more to Oak Ridge. Seems like a lot of them want to work in Oak Ridge yet buy homes in west Knoxville. Pity. Oak Ridge has such a rich tradition and brilliant school system. But, I enjoy all that nice stuff in Turkey Creek? Oh well!

It should be a good one. Look out for the great play calling on Oak Ridge's part and Farragut's rage over the last game. Wish I could be there but David Clary will keep me near the computer. Call for updates on other games if ya need it in the box.

Stunted

Oak Ridge - W

ridge.jpg

I wouldn't get too worked up over that. The respect thing is mostly in peoples minds. If you beat them down on a regular basis and have a great tradition, what difference does it make if some uneducated sports announcer from a small time local media outlet doesn't talk about you? NONE. Most of the time it's a envy thing. Great programs are cursed that way, everyone wants to see them fall. Go Cats!

Ole Dad

I love how all the K-Town folks show the Ridge no respect. It's always been that way. All the media outlets show no respect! The News Sentinel is the worst. WBIR has an agenda and WATE is halfway respectful. I guess you have to look after your target audience. All the hattin' has done nothing but fuel the flames of the best public high school football program in Tennessee.

I wish Farragut folks would own up a little more to Oak Ridge. Seems like a lot of them want to work in Oak Ridge yet buy homes in west Knoxville. Pity. Oak Ridge has such a rich tradition and brilliant school system. But, I enjoy all that nice stuff in Turkey Creek? Oh well!

It should be a good one. Look out for the great play calling on Oak Ridge's part and Farragut's rage over the last game. Wish I could be there but David Clary will keep me near the computer. Call for updates on other games if ya need it in the box.

Stunted

Oak Ridge - W

ridge.jpg

I wouldn't get too worked up over that. The respect thing is mostly in peoples minds.

Yeah...No really I love it! It was always part of the reason I strapped it on and walked down those steps on Friday night. It's good motivation. The black facemask can also help.

It reminds me of reading Bill Bates book and wanting to run over Farragut like he got ran over by Herschel Walker.

Boom Big Stick!

bomb.jpg

Edited by theship

I was talking to a friend of mine from Farragut today about the game tomorrow night and he asked me who was recruiting Spencer Gulmire? I reaaly did not know who to tell him. Does anyone know who is recruiting him? Also, what about Nick Reviz? Just wondering???

From the Farragut Press:

Reveiz is being recruited by Mississippi State and North Carolina. UT also has shown interest. Reveiz bench pressed 405 pounds and squatted 515, both Farragut linebacker records.

The Admiral linebacker is the son of Fuad Reveiz, a former UT and NFL kicker.

Ahh, Civil War, it looks like it's coming down to it

Does this mean we have to be the Yankees! They lost a lot of battles but won the war.

Edited by MasterBlaster 1

His Dad was built like a linebacker. It sounded like a cannon went off when he put his foot to it.

ridge1.jpg

Well, after reading all of our post this week, this is what I know:

1. Farragut believes this time is going to be different.

2. Oak Ridge is ready to go.

3. We all like Cool Hand Luke.

4. The Gulmire brothers are unbelievable.

5. The Reviz brothers are want redemption.

6. Oak Ridge is ranked 27th nationally for all time winning percentage.

7. Big Ed’s is the world’s best pizza.

8. It is going to be coooold.

9. Oak Ridge posters have run out of good material and just want to play football.

10. Farragut posters have run out of good material and just want to play football.

Basically, hurry up 7:00 so we can get going. This game will live up to the hype, I’m sure. Good luck to both teams. And now let’s just play some football.

Roll Wildcat Roll!!!!!!!!