Loudon vs Alcoa--Two Best 2A Teams in TN?

DrawingDead

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa wins 49-7. Guys, loudon just isnt that good. You have to have more than 3 good athletes on a team to beat Alcoa because the Nadoes have 11 on the field at once with more to spare.

I can tell you are one that does not watch Loudon play each week. my guess is you make your comments based on what you read in the papers or on here. Loudon is no Alcoa nor have they claimed to be at anytime. by your statement that Loudon is just not that good seems to put Alcoa on a lower level because in my opinion Loudon is the second best team you have played this year, the 1st is Maryville and that game you all lost. I know you did not have BW but from what I here you have 11 great ones and a bunch of other good ones. I wish the Redskins the best of luck tonite. and if they win luck will play a part in it....

50% tallent + 50% Heart + 10% luck = A team we are proud of

GO REDSKINS

I can tell you are one that does not watch Loudon play each week. my guess is you make your comments based on what you read in the papers or on here. Loudon is no Alcoa nor have they claimed to be at anytime. by your statement that Loudon is just not that good seems to put Alcoa on a lower level because in my opinion Loudon is the second best team you have played this year, the 1st is Maryville and that game you all lost. I know you did not have BW but from what I here you have 11 great ones and a bunch of other good ones. I wish the Redskins the best of luck tonite. and if they win luck will play a part in it....

50% tallent + 50% Heart + 10% luck = A team we are proud of

GO REDSKINS

I think Loudon does have a good football team, I have heard people say that if not for Alcoa then Loudon would win the state, well i dont know about that, Huntington is a very good football team that gave Alcoa all they wanted last year in the finals and both their studs are back, as far as Loudon being the second best team Aloca has faced this year, well I'll take Fulton and McCallie. Loudon cannot beat either of those teams.

I think Loudon does have a good football team, I have heard people say that if not for Alcoa then Loudon would win the state, well i dont know about that, Huntington is a very good football team that gave Alcoa all they wanted last year in the finals and both their studs are back, as far as Loudon being the second best team Aloca has faced this year, well I'll take Fulton and McCallie. Loudon cannot beat either of those teams.

I know nothing about Huntington other than what I hear and I have no reason to believe that they are not a very good team I hear they will probably being back at Murph in a couple of weeks. but for now we are focused on playing Alcoa and I hope we get by them but if not it was not meant to be. with all due respect for what it is worth I disagree with your last statement. but that is my opinion. good luck to all that play tonite I hope there travels are safe and there games are good ones.

GO REDSKINS

i will be taking no drubbing come friday night.. my team is out.. ive stated before that i am not a fan of neither alcoa nor loudon.. and chances are Alcoa will get up by 34 or 40.. ive already posted my prediction.. and if uve read ne of this, i picked alcoa by 28... and from previous post u would know that im not an adult.. so get your facts straight before you go and put your two cents worth in..

Took,

No one is talking to you. I was talking to "drilltheJ" Maybe you haven't figured out how to work that fancy computer you got.

i will be taking no drubbing come friday night.. my team is out.. ive stated before that i am not a fan of neither alcoa nor loudon.. and chances are Alcoa will get up by 34 or 40.. ive already posted my prediction.. and if uve read ne of this, i picked alcoa by 28... and from previous post u would know that im not an adult.. so get your facts straight before you go and put your two cents worth in..

Took,

Go back to computer school. No one was even talking to you.

Alcoa wins 49-7. Guys, loudon just isnt that good. You have to have more than 3 good athletes on a team to beat Alcoa because the Nadoes have 11 on the field at once with more to spare.

I would have to agree with bigmontana. If you believe in levels of high school football teams, then you have the top tier with Alcoa, Huntington, Milan, possible Chatt. Tyner. Then you have the second tier with the former 1A privates. THEN on the third tier i would put Loudon. If Loudon were to lose Hawkins, they would not be in the situation they are in. I have seen their backup, Campbell, and i wasnt impressed in the least. Alcoa will end Loudon's season tonight. Loudon had a real good run, but youll never know how good Loudon wouldve been this season becasue they had to drop down to 2A to win.

I would have to agree with bigmontana. If you believe in levels of high school football teams, then you have the top tier with Alcoa, Huntington, Milan, possible Chatt. Tyner. Then you have the second tier with the former 1A privates. THEN on the third tier i would put Loudon. If Loudon were to lose Hawkins, they would not be in the situation they are in. I have seen their backup, Campbell, and i wasnt impressed in the least. Alcoa will end Loudon's season tonight. Loudon had a real good run, but youll never know how good Loudon wouldve been this season becasue they had to drop down to 2A to win.

I f you really follow football then I do not see how you can make those comments but to each his or her own.

Go Big Red...and lets see if we can Rock there world.

Well Loudon, its been good while it lasted.. yall are good football team.. but Alcoa is a great football team.. and if i were to pick between good or great... id pick great everytime..I think some of yall Loudon fans have the same attitude that Rockwood had last year going in their quarter-final game with Alcoa.. yall think its gonna be "a whole different game" or "you might not win but atleast it will be closer this time." And we all know what happened there. I would love to see Loudon beat Alcoa and i will be there to root them on.. but youve got to be realistic..Good Luck to Loudon. Play with all your heart. I hope The Man Upstairs grants yall victory.