Huntingdon v/s Milan --Quarterfinal matchup

MB77

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whooooa! Not so fast! Alcoa has to get by a tough Loudon team first. It could be the first time since they played McCallie that they're really tested.

BLOW 'EM AWAY, BIG A!!!!

You can call Huntingdon/Milan a toss-up....You call Alcoa/Loudon a formality

Alcoa will be in The 'Boro to defend their State Title

The last 2 times weve played huntingdon the players and especially the fans turned around to the players walking off the field and jumped up and down and barked.....I love it

Maybe so, but I'll always remember when Milan won on the game in 1998 when Kidd moved on the line and Milan scores. One of the Milan kids brought their school flag over to our side and waved it in front of the Mustang faithful. Also remember Bulldog players picking the shrubs under the scoreboard for a keepsake. Kinda like SC doing the Gator Chomp to Florida yesterday. All in good fun. I don't think either side will have to use any motivational speeches this week.

Best rivalry in West Tennessee.

This game is going to be a classic. Carver was good but ....its still memphis 2A football, not quite the same as milan. I felt Huntingdon probably should have lost the first game against milan. Right now Milan is feeling pretty invincible i'm sure but with the game being played at Huntingdon i'll say the stangs win in OT. How healthy are the teams and for what its worth I wish you people would quit acting all sissyish about the band

This game is going to be a classic. Carver was good but ....its still memphis 2A football, not quite the same as milan. I felt Huntingdon probably should have lost the first game against milan. Right now Milan is feeling pretty invincible i'm sure but with the game being played at Huntingdon i'll say the stangs win in OT. How healthy are the teams and for what its worth I wish you people would quit acting all sissyish about the band

Pretty sure Milan has all their starters healthy. Gonna be a good one.

OT? My heart can't stand any of that!!

I hope whoever wins this one can come away with no injuries and can continue on to the Boro' at full strength.

well Deja Voo all over again...seems whenever you talk playoffs your talk Huntingdon/Milan...going to be a good game if nething else it wil be a hard hitting one....Chris Donaldw ill be the beat/man child that he always is and the defense will b going crazy, geez cant wait ill say Huntingdon wins again...oh dont forget milan fans..Deja BOO!!!! you always seem to forget about the other Mr. Football finalist on the team....

well Deja Voo all over again...seems whenever you talk playoffs your talk Huntingdon/Milan...going to be a good game if nething else it wil be a hard hitting one....Chris Donaldw ill be the beat/man child that he always is and the defense will b going crazy, geez cant wait ill say Huntingdon wins again...oh dont forget milan fans..Deja BOO!!!! you always seem to forget about the other Mr. Football finalist on the team....

amen.. :)

Chris Donald has absolutely owned milan in the last 2 semifinals. What will Milan do to make someone else beat them? I'd hafta think that they'd try and make boo beat them (i know that sounds crazy) with his bad ankles and with the fact he hasn't made too much noise in a couple of weeks. If they can do that then Huntingdon may be in trouble. Whoever runs the ball best in this game will win. Milan is more grind it out smash mouth than Huntingdon. H-town is more finesse this year due to a young off. line i'm sure. If Milan controls the trences it would be bad. Its time for the young pups to buck up. This will be their toughest test yet.

Chris Donald has absolutely owned milan in the last 2 semifinals. What will Milan do to make someone else beat them? I'd hafta think that they'd try and make boo beat them (i know that sounds crazy) with his bad ankles and with the fact he hasn't made too much noise in a couple of weeks. If they can do that then Huntingdon may be in trouble. Whoever runs the ball best in this game will win. Milan is more grind it out smash mouth than Huntingdon. H-town is more finesse this year due to a young off. line i'm sure. If Milan controls the trences it would be bad. Its time for the young pups to buck up. This will be their toughest test yet.

Good Post!!! You are right about Donald, He took over both playoff games and was the difference maker. If he was the only playmaker the Mustangs had than I might like our chances a little more. I know Boo is a great talent but he has been bottled up pretty good over the last few matchups with Milan. Donald is the one we seem unable to account for and he has made plays when Huntingdon needed them. The catch in the corner of the endzone during the last regular season matchup being the latest against Milan. He was easily 18" above evryone else and everyone on the field knew the ball was going that direction. It didn't matter the kid has that kind of talent. I hope for another low scoring ball game for the Bulldogs to have a chance for the win late. I just don't think we can win a scoring fest. But that is JMO!! I do know if you are playing in the game than you have a chance to win the game and here is hoping for another Bulldog upset on Friday night.

Go Dawgs - Corral the Stangs !! :thumb: