Lexington vs. David Lipscomb

delicousD

How's the Hooked on Phonics program in Lexington? I hear it's superb. But I haven't seen it in person, so I anit going to give an expert analysis on it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Here we go. Big city school vs. the group of dumb rednecks. I think they might be afraid we will bring hunting dogs and our toothless Uncle Eddie to the game. I think that they might actually be suprised when they find out that we actually do know how to play football. Yes DL fans here's the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, SOMEONE OUTSIDE OF YOUR SCHOOL DOES KNOW HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL! I know that is probably a shock for some of you who probably couldn't find Lexington on the map so I'll give you a minute............Ok. Now for my next point. You guys up there do have one thing this year that we don't, A 1 in the Loss Column. Congratulations on that. Get ready for a game because we are going to bring one.

GO BIG RED MACHINE!!!!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go. Big city school vs. the group of dumb rednecks. I think they might be afraid we will bring hunting dogs and our toothless Uncle Eddie to the game. I think that they might actually be suprised when they find out that we actually do know how to play football. Yes DL fans here's the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, SOMEONE OUTSIDE OF YOUR SCHOOL DOES KNOW HOW TO PLAY FOOTBALL! I know that is probably a shock for some of you who probably couldn't find Lexington on the map so I'll give you a minute............Ok. Now for my next point. You guys up there do have one thing this year that we don't, A 1 in the Loss Column. Congratulations on that. Get ready for a game because we are going to bring one.

GO BIG RED MACHINE!!!!

right on, i second that

Did MBA and "the Big Red Machine" slip back into the playoffs in 3A this year?

I must have missed that all together. Could have sworn it was Lexington that was coming to the Reece Smith Athletic Complex on Friday Night.

Also, your one loss comment has about as much meaning in this thread as all of your school's Golf championships.

I really have to go now, because BigRedTiger is bringing a game over later.

Edited by highschoolfan

Did MBA and "the Big Red Machine" slip back into the playoffs in 3A this year?

I must have missed that all together. Could have sworn it was Lexington that was coming to the Reece Smith Athletic Complex on Friday Night.

Also, your one loss comment has about as much meaning in this thread as all of your school's Golf championships.

I really have to go now, because BigRedTiger is bringing a game over later.

dude, look who posted the note IT WASN'T ME; go play a game with someone else

When I think of this game, I am reminded of the DLHS-Stewart Co. game of 2003.

I believe this game will come down to Lipscomb's ability to execute a pitch on a punt return. If Jeremy Holt is able to pull of the "Lehning pitch" to Malcolm Rose (Tyler Pennington), I expect the Stangs to win by 1.

gobigred07 ...would you please read your reply carefully and the part you quoted...your name is never mentioned.

Probably meaning that the refs did not call all of the illegal blocks at the CW-Lexington game. CW had more illegal blocks than i have seen in a game in a long time and the refs acted like they were blind. So lets hope that Lexington and DL get some fair refs in this game.

...............................................................................................................................trust me it wont happen...Lexington will have to play beyond the yellow on the field...sorry Lexington...they dont want a west tenn team to advance...im for you,but :angry:

Lex is all talk. They arent as good as people say they are. they are good but not as good as people say. DL will run away with this one if they play like they have all year long. I saw the Lexington CW game and Lex. got lucky that CW gave up 2 early turnovers. If wasnt for them two turnovers CW would have won easy.

To answer someone's previous question, you'll find that Lipscomb is affiliated with the Church of Christ.

To answer a question that so many want to ask; there is no explanation for their behavior on these boards.

However, they will probably win, and we will all have to hear about it for the next 11 months, and probably even longer.

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!