Lexington vs. David Lipscomb

delicousD

you people act like we aint got film. lex got too much speed. buckley will take it outside all night and walk into the endzone. deberry will take it up the middle like he's done all season. we do have a passin game we've had so much success runnin we haven't had to use it. i got lex 24 to dl 10.

You quote me not once, but twice... Thanks

You quote me not once, but twice... Thanks

Now, assuming you actually wanted to talk to me and "my people", I'm not so much surprised that you have film as I am that you have electricity. (That was not so much a serious comment.) Moving on, I look forward to watching this game tonight, even if it is thirty some odd degrees. I hope Lexington has a safe trip to and from Nashville, and that you somewhat enjoy your time at DL. Thank you for your contribution to CoachT, and Snoop Dogg appreciates your support.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lipscomb-21

Lexington 17

I am looking forward to a great football game with some true playoff weather. To all of the DL faithful, get out and support this team. The crowds the last two weeks have been less than impressive. The Stangs will look to advance to at least the Semifinals of the playoffs for the 4th straight year and deserve nothing less than a packed house. Good luck to both teams and to the Lexington crew have a safe trip.

This game will be played on the ground tonight, with it being as cold as predicted, no one will throw the ball, it will come down to the running game, this game will be won by the seniors that want it the most. bill, mikey, kyle, kevis, deshaun, johnathan, blake. take care of the little things and bring next weeks game back home. GO TIGERS!

When you have butted heads as many times as the teams in Region 5 have through the years you become best friends between plays. We may all be opponents, but we pull for the Region as a whole.

As for Region 6 or anyone else from the western part of the state -- Tell me something good that has come from the western part of the state. Oh, I am sorry our last governor came from the west and look what he did for our great state. Maybe former Senator Ford from Memphis and yes I forgot about the city of Memphis, what a great place to be FROM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea where you are from but obviously u are a freakin tard...Memphis may not be the best city in the world to live in but i would be much prouder callin myself a Memphian than living anywhere remotely accessible to your incestual town...Memphis high school athletics should not be in the TSSAA because they are a class of their own...the talent from the city alone is better than anywhere else in the state...Football - maybe...But Basketball - no contest...two years ago Memphis had a school representing the city in the State CHAMPIONSHIP in all classifications

A - Mitchell

AA - Ridgeway

AAA - White Station

DII - Lausanne

I dont think you can talk about Memphis any more...Memphians dont get on this board because they are too busy doing important stuff and dont need to get on here and tell you how bad they will beat you...they just show up - stomp ###### - and go home...You are a moron

Edited by gatorman

Tonight is the night!!! DL better habe it because lexington is bringing it!!!!!!!! Their will be more red than purple and yellow be ready for these country hicks!!!!

Shouldn't you be in school right now instead of posting? Just for claficiation, there is now "yellow" in DL's school colors. It is purple and GOLD. I assure you the Mustangs will be and are ready. The game will be won on the field no matter how many fans are on which side. Also, I do not remember in 12 pages of this thread anyone ever referring to Lexington as "country hicks." At least not a DL fan.

It will be a great game!

lglipscombflag3.gif

ITS GAME DAY! The 12-0 Lexington Red Tigers travel to the Reese Smith Athletic Complex to face the host team, The 11-1 David Lipscomb Mustangs. Winner advances and hosts the State Semifinal Game. If you cannot attend tonight, The Game will be broadcasted by:

*Lexington's ESPN Radio Affiliate

*Creek Wood High School's Radio Affiliate

*and the Lipscomb Radio Network over flagship WAMB AM 1160 Radio and 98.7 FM

*and of course you can hear the Action Live over The Mustangfanpage. Internet coverage begins at 5:30 with the Lipscomb Game Day Show hosted by Peter Powel and Debbie Lundy.

The stadium should be packed and ready for a 7:00 Kick off. This is what makes High School Football so special this time of year.

Thanks for the info about Lipscomb's web page! I live out of range from Lexington's radio station and was hoping to find the game somewhere! Thanks Again! :D

Check out the Rd. 3 Game Day Forecast as it is now up on the MustangFanPage.com message board. I do not only predict the weather, I can predict football scores! FINAL SCORE: LEX-10 DLH- 38

Matt Elrod with 3 TD's Ford Hillin with 2 TD's and Jason Hull puts one Field Goal between the pipes. Lexington scores on their second drive (touchdown), and a late game Field Goal. May Lexington have safe travel today and later on in the night.

Check out the Rd. 3 Game Day Forecast as it is now up on the MustangFanPage.com message board. I do not only predict the weather, I can predict football scores! FINAL SCORE: LEX-10 DLH- 38

Matt Elrod with 3 TD's Ford Hillin with 2 TD's and Jason Hull puts one Field Goal between the pipes. Lexington scores on their second drive (touchdown), and a late game Field Goal. May Lexington have safe travel today and later on in the night.

With a score prediction like that, how can I trust your weather predictions? It'll be closer than most think. To much talent on both teams to have a blow out unless 1 has a mental break down.

Big Red Tigers by 3.

After the game I think both teams should get together and go scrimmage the Titans, give the Titans some hope for winning a game. And I said some hope.