Whites Creek vs. Hillsboro

heavyhitters615

Hillsboro was never on the ropes. You must be kidding!

Maplewood played much better than they did in the regular season.

Congratulations on a good season to Maplewood.

I don't know if anyone saw the Hillsboro/Maplewood game. Maplewood had Hillsbor on the ropes. If not for a few penalties at inopportune times, this weeks matchup would be Tha Creek vs. Tha Wood. If nothing else, Tha Wood gave other teams the blueprint to beat Hillsboro!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillsboro was never on the ropes. You must be kidding!

Maplewood played much better than they did in the regular season.

Congratulations on a good season to Maplewood.

Thanks for the congrats, but admit it. Who else has made Aydellott revert back to his bag of tricks and pull out stuff from two or three years ago because his stuff wasn't working. Plus the pass defense for Hillsboro is suspect, which is one of Tha Creeks strong points! I respect Aydellott, his staff, and his players, but they were concerned during the game that their state title hopes might come to and end!

I pick Hillsboro to win and give Hall a hard time once again.

Hillsboro: 21

Whites Creek: 7

Yes folks it will be like the Maplewood game was last night :thumb:

catfish i take it you didnt go to the game.

maplewood had to play the refs and hillsboro that night

and if you were at the game you would know this ..

hillsboro players, fans, coaches, principles ,school officials know that the refs put them into the next round

hillsboro was on their heels and they were leading 6 - 0 thats right ..look at the game tape

it was nothing like the first game maplewood pounded them this time

and the refs found a way to keep hillsboro drives going, at the end of 2nd qtr most of the 3rd qtr

the refs made it happen that was over 12 min of offense the refs gave them .. it was really sad ..

in the end maplewood litteraly let this one slip through their fingers

on another note ..it was a great season for the panthers!! ..they proved so many people wrong so many times .. a trip to the state playoffs a playoff win.. thats huge not many maplewood teams can say that ( i can'94! :D ) .. and nobody can take that from them ..nobody! its in the books baby!! great season lil bro (#20) its hoop time!!

Congrats!! to Pearl Cohn too you guys did your thing this year stay up!

And Whites Creek takes this one ..if the refs dont screw them over like they did maplewood.. i mean its common practice for the zebra crew... i remember Stratford being robbed by the refs a few years ago in the playoffs at hillsboro.. so if you can beat the refs you guys should pull out a win.

Whites Creek 21

Hillsboro 14

Edited by boski

Thanks for the congrats, but admit it. Who else has made Aydellott revert back to his bag of tricks and pull out stuff from two or three years ago because his stuff wasn't working. Plus the pass defense for Hillsboro is suspect, which is one of Tha Creeks strong points! I respect Aydellott, his staff, and his players, but they were concerned during the game that their state title hopes might come to and end!

Tullahoma actually beat them in week 2 so it can be done but i dont think Friday will be the night for Whites Creek. Hillsboro will put tons of pressure on Torrian Hall and when he is pressured he doesnt fare as well. Hillsboro by 7.

2 very good teams. both have charecter and guts. both well coached. the difference will be special teams. in a game like this a good punt is a good play. that is why hillsboro will win 14 - 6.

could be the difference, WC has given up some big plays on special teams as well as made some. that could be the difference. the problem with hall is not the pass rush, he simply holds the ball to long. look for some qb draws and screens to offset an over aggressive hillsboro dline. for every action there is a reaction........................cobras win

21-14.