My Gold Ball Predcition in all three classes

Unionvegas

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are my gut instincts:

Class A - Clarkrange, Jackson County, Gleason, or Perry County. One of the 4 will win it, and I don't see a all 7A Championship Game either. Gleason or Perry County will upset one of the other two.

Class AA - Dyersburg is the obvious favorite here with all that they return from that AAA Runner-Up team from a year ago.

Class AAA - Heritage, Oak Ridge, or Shelbyville. Not alot of talk about Oak Ridge, but you can't count them out considering they have Stewart, lost only 2 seniors from last years sub-state team, and they boast one of the best coaches in the state. Shelbyville, if they can find a way to get healthy, are extremely dangerous. Cait and company enter the season as the obvious favorites.

A jackson co vs trenton

best players: rakeshia perry trenton peabody

ross twins jackson co

kristal edney perry co

jessica white dca

AA dyersburg vs chester co

best players: kayla holloway dyersburg

bianca thomas chester co

latoya bellamy westview

jasmine robinson austin-east

AAA mt juliet vs heritage

best players: cait mcmahan heritage

keke stewart oak ridge

laKendra phillips ridgeway

jessica mooney hillsboro

Edited by mjuhb

A jackson co vs trenton

best players: rakeshia perry trenton peabody

ross twins jackson co

kristal edney perry co

jessica white dca

AA dyersburg vs chester co

best players: kayla holloway dyersburg

bianca thomas chester co

latoya bellamy westview

jasmine robinson austin-east

AAA mt juliet vs heritage

best players: cait mcmahan heritage

keke stewart oak ridge

laKendra phillips ridgeway

jessica mooney hillsboro

DCA is now in AA.

Jasmine has great potential but you think she is better than Brandi Brown?

Now that being said, AE belongs in the championship game against Dyersburg.

And Jackie Pickel belongs in the top 4 players in AAA.

Edited by LBJames23Fan

Wescharge,

You know who they are. Showtime is on here claiming he picked them last year. I'm like you I remember him picking Westview.

I got a chance to watch Chester County and Jackson County play last year at Christmas and was not impressed with either team. And I must say that the crowd at Jackson County was a big let down as well. I thought that place would be rocking but a good Jr. Pro crowd would have drowned them out.

See you made me say their name. :unsure:

I don't know about Jackson Co., but you WILL NEVER be impressed with Chester County before January! I have been a fan for years and years, and that's the way they operate. Ask any team that plays them early and again late. This does not make them a bad team. It's just that they figured out that beating a team in Nov-Dec doesn't put them where they want to be in FEB-MAR! I've seen Chester put out some of the so-called best teams once tourneys hit. It's sad that you have to get on this sight and bash a bunch of girls that worked hard, got a shot, and made the most of it. Bad karma goes around!

The crowds are always down at our Christmas tournament game. Come to a home game when we play Upperman or Livingston Academy and now Clarkrange. Last time i checked we beat Clarkrange twice last year and lost only one player so i guess we got worse and they got better. Jackson County was District 7AA champs last year with the same team this year with another addition, they are gonna be really good dispite what some people think.

Your right hen. They will no dought have a good team.But do you think The Lady Buffaloes have 7 gold balls by getting lucky?I mean come on,it really has nothing to do with coaching or anything like that does it.I may be surprised if the buffs don't collect another gold ball,but I don't think I will be by myself.Lamar Rogers can turn a faie team into a fantastic team.

No one can stop Cait McMahan....so Heritage wins the state!! Mt. Juliet should be tough once again this year. Shelbyville is always there and should compete strong. Some sleepers in AAA might be Oak Ridge, (Keke Stewart is one of the best in the state) Powell, (They have been there the past 2 years) and Cumberland County (Very quick and play good defense).

I don't know about Jackson Co., but you WILL NEVER be impressed with Chester County before January! I have been a fan for years and years, and that's the way they operate. Ask any team that plays them early and again late. This does not make them a bad team. It's just that they figured out that beating a team in Nov-Dec doesn't put them where they want to be in FEB-MAR! I've seen Chester put out some of the so-called best teams once tourneys hit. It's sad that you have to get on this sight and bash a bunch of girls that worked hard, got a shot, and made the most of it. Bad karma goes around!

I have no doubt they improved over the course of the year. I am not bashing them. I am sick that Westview couldn't get it done against Walker Valley because I really believe we beat Chester Co anywhere they want to play, even in March! Just my opinion! Bottom line, we didn't do what we had to do to get that opportunity! So we'll never know. I am glad a west TN team won it, even if it was Chester Co! But that doesn't mean I can't be sick about the fact that, in my opinion, Chester Co would not have beaten Westview last year. However, last year is over. but not forgotten! :thumb: