My Gold Ball Predcition in all three classes

Unionvegas

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Vegas looks like you do listen after all.

Class A

Clarkrange - is much better than everyone else in Class A that I have seen. Brown is a good coach but last time I checked Rogers had about 7 Gold balls to his credit. Jackson County is a good Class A team NOT GREAT. I love to see those bone heads get on hear and say we might as well give the the gold ball now just becaused they moved down. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Remember you heard it here first.

Class AA

Dyersburg - Gets the knod. They have a very good point guard who does a great job running their offense and she will flat D you up. Not to mention one of the best young post players in the state. York - guards not as good as Dyersburg. Brown probably better right now. Cumberland County will make some noise this year and could get to the Glass House. Please don't mention the worst team ever to win a State Championship.

Class AAA

Heritage - Maybe that I'm just want to see Cait win won. Wilson Central could be right there. Shelbyville - If Burkey can find a point guard they could make a deep run.

Just my opion. :thumb:

Lynchmob, you have just confirmed my suspicions that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to Class A or anything else for that matter. Cumberland County is in AAA just for your info oh wise one! Your posts have no merit and carry no weight. In other words you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about and its obvious to the most casual observer. Jackson County is clearly the best team in Class A by far, there is no questioning that. You are the BONE HEAD for making a statement like that. :thumb:

Edited by devilfanatic

Lynchmob, you have just confirmed my suspicions that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to Class A or anything else for that matter. Cumberland County is in AAA just for your info oh wise one! Your posts have no merit and carry no weight. In other words you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about and its obvious to the most casual observer. Jackson County is clearly the best team in Class A by far, there is no questioning that. You are the BONE HEAD for making a statement like that. :thumb:

Jackson Co. is CLEARLY the best BY FAR? I don't think many people will agree with that statement. An eight point victory AT home isn't BY FAR in my book and I predict Clarkrange will beat Jackson Co. at Clarkrange. Jackson Co. MIGHT win the state, but clearly the best by far they are NOT. :thumb:

Jackson Co. is CLEARLY the best BY FAR? I don't think many people will agree with that statement. An eight point victory AT home isn't BY FAR in my book and I predict Clarkrange will beat Jackson Co. at Clarkrange. Jackson Co. MIGHT win the state, but clearly the best by far they are NOT. :rolleyes:

I believe it was you that predicted Jackson County to lose to Cumberland County by atleast 10 didn't you? How did you come out with that prediction? Just because Clarkrange beat White County you want to give them alot of credit. Jackson County is CLEARLY the team to beat in Class A no matter what YOU think. Does that mean they will win the state? No it doesn't but they'll have a good chance to win it for sure. Unfortunately we can't say the same for our Warriorettes this year. What happened there anyways, i thought they were going to be one of the better teams in 7AAA?

Careful now devilFanatic. Last year you were singing much the same tune in AA and we all know what happened to your beloved Dee-vils. Fell flat and hard when it counted. Now I would say they are one of several teams that are favorites to make the final eight this year. But they are beatable. Ask Uppermanx2.

They got beat, they didn't fall flat on their face. Last year i never said they would win it all, i said they had a chance. Atleast they have 5 gold balls which is more that AE can say! Upperman is in AA but they did beat JC twice last year during the regular season, do you remember what happened in the ONE game that counted in the DISTRICT tournament? Funny how you fail to mention that? They are beatable but it will take a good team to do it thats for sure and AE is just lucky they don't have to play them, because we all know what happened the last time AE played JC when it counted! :rolleyes:

I believe it was you that predicted Jackson County to lose to Cumberland County by atleast 10 didn't you? How did you come out with that prediction? Just because Clarkrange beat White County you want to give them alot of credit. Jackson County is CLEARLY the team to beat in Class A no matter what YOU think. Does that mean they will win the state? No it doesn't but they'll have a good chance to win it for sure. Unfortunately we can't say the same for our Warriorettes this year. What happened there anyways, i thought they were going to be one of the better teams in 7AAA?

I still say they aren't the CLEAR favorite in class A. It doesn't matter if Clarkrange did beat White County, that has no bearing on my opinion. By the way White co. beat Clarkrange by more than Jackson co. did just last week in Cookeville:thumb: . I did predict a Cumberland Co. win and I still think Cumberland is the better team. Upperman will find out when they travel to Cumberland Co. in Jan. Yes, I did just predict a Cumberland Co. win. So far the Warriorettes are 3-0 in District play. Not bad in my book. All 4 TN teams they have lost to are top 10 teams. Looks like Jackson Co. better be glad they moved down to Class A because after 2 beatings by Upperman they definitely couldn't win District 7AA this year. :rolleyes:

Edited by 85warrior

I still say they aren't the CLEAR favorite in class A. It doesn't matter if Clarkrange did beat White County, that has no bearing on my opinion. By the way White co. beat Clarkrange by more than Jackson co. did just last week in Cookeville:angry: . I did predict a Cumberland Co. win and I still think Cumberland is the better team. Upperman will find out when they travel to Cumberland Co. in Jan. Yes, I did just predict a Cumberland Co. win. So far the Warriorettes are 3-0 in District play. Not bad in my book. All 4 TN teams they have lost to are top 10 teams. Looks like Jackson Co. better be glad they moved down to Class A because after 2 beatings by Upperman they definitely couldn't win District 7AA this year. :thumb:

Two beatings? You call losing by 5 points a beating? Ok i'll file that one for future reference. You can speculate all you want, and so can i. I guess we'll see but come tournament time, my money is on Coach Brown and the Lady Blue Devils and i don't care if its AAA, AA or A. :rolleyes:

Edited by devilfanatic