Riverdale @ Cookeville

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea Cookeville Basketball team will probably be rooting against their own football team. Becuase i know the basketball team respects Scott on the hardwood. And if i am correct i think Riverdale plays Cookeville in bball Fri. Dec, 2nd.....the day before the state championship game. Therefor Riverdale wont have Scott, Kit, or Tyler. For those of those basketball fans tomorrow night look for #2 Kit Hartsfiled (fullback, linebacker and starting PG) #3 Scott Thomas (qb, safety, and 2 guard in bball and one of the best players in the district) and #8 Tyler Lusk (TE and DE, and will be one of the best players off the bench this season).....So tomorrow night dont be suprised if you see some Cookeville players secretly pulling for Riverdale becuase i know they would love to have Hennigan, Stearman, and Wolf back.

This is the dumbest post on the entire CoachT web site. :thumb:

QUOTE(hs sports fan @ Nov 17 2005 - 10:54 PM)

Oh yea Cookeville Basketball team will probably be rooting against their own football team. Becuase i know the basketball team respects Scott on the hardwood. And if i am correct i think Riverdale plays Cookeville in bball Fri. Dec, 2nd.....the day before the state championship game. Therefor Riverdale wont have Scott, Kit, or Tyler. For those of those basketball fans tomorrow night look for #2 Kit Hartsfiled (fullback, linebacker and starting PG) #3 Scott Thomas (qb, safety, and 2 guard in bball and one of the best players in the district) and #8 Tyler Lusk (TE and DE, and will be one of the best players off the bench this season).....So tomorrow night dont be suprised if you see some Cookeville players secretly pulling for Riverdale becuase i know they would love to have Hennigan, Stearman, and Wolf back.

Fuggly63:

This is the dumbest post on the entire CoachT web site.

Ditto.

I'll be bringing under armor, jackets, gloves, 2 pairs of socks. It's gonna be in the low 30s... :angry: ....i live right in Murfreesboro and not leaving until like 6...wonder if i'll make it in time?

No you won't. It would be a 1 1/2 hour drive without all of the 'Boro traffic and game/Friday traffic in Cookeville.

I'll be bringing under armor, jackets, gloves, 2 pairs of socks. It's gonna be in the low 30s... :D ....i live right in Murfreesboro and not leaving until like 6...wonder if i'll make it in time?

Stlrcoach is right.Better find a way to leave @ least an hour earlier than that to get there comfortably.

GO CAVS!! :D

THE SQUAD B)

Got my tickets!!!

I'm going to repost the directions to the visitor's side that someone put on the other thread. This looks pretty easy...even for me.

"This will be your quickess directions to CHS field.

Take I-40 east to exit 288 and exit onto ramp.

This will put you on Hwy 111. Take left onto Hwy 111

and drive @ 3 miles, until you reach the

second exit. (Algood exit) Get off exit and this will

put you on East 10th street. There will be a McDonalds

to your right for verification. Take a left onto E 10th

Street and proceed to the second stop light. Turn right

onto Fisk road and proceed to the first stop light.

Turn left and you will see the stadium. This will put

you directly into the visitors parking area ($2.00) and

well worth it, not to have to walk 1/2 mile."

Go Warriors!!!

Take exit 288 off I-40 and turn north on Hwy. 111. From Hwy. 111 take the Cookeville-Algood Exit and turn left (west) at the end of the exit ramp. Turn right at the 2nd light onto Fisk Road. Go approximately 1 mile north on Fisk Road and turn left at the first light onto Volunteer Drive. Volunteer Drive ends at a 3-way stop sign and at this point you are facing the football field. Turn left at the 3-way stop, round a sharp curve to the right, and take the next right to enter the school property beside the football field. (Visitors wishing to park in the stadium visitor parking lot should turn right at the 3-way stop then immediately left into the vistor parking lot.)

These directions are good as well.

Try radio station 1400 if you are around Cookeville Putnam County area.

Aside from all the trash talk, everyone be safe tonight traveling to and from the game. It will be cold and there will be a lot of traffic. Remember, it's not worth your life just to make it by kickoff. :thumb: