HAMPTON AND TROUSDALE

KING'S NEMESIS

:lol:

You guys in Hampton need to get out a little more!

TC invented power football when you were still digging coal outta those Mountains up there. Problem is their team can really do it all offensively.

Spread it out!

Throw it!

Or Run over you if need be!

As a FC fan that has watched and played against TC for the last 30 years I can assure you that they will play hard for 4 quarters, and hit your boys harder than they have been hit all season.

The problem with your offense is that you can't comeback quickly! TC will score at least 35 against your team and that grind it out style your accustomed to will struggle to keep up the pace that the yellow jackets play at!

my prediction is:

TC - 35

hampton - 13

welcome to dark side :thumb: ................... young skywalker :lol::lol:

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BulldogRealist ....I am not sure if you played football...or not but if I had to guess I would probably say yes in 96...Was you fortunate enough to have a fellow Hampton so called fan telling you.....to be a realist this team is the first real team you have played all year...and you are probably going to lose...go getum dogs........I THINK NOT.......so I am so glad you are to keep our feet on the ground.....when we beat Trousdale I would be happy to give you a lift to Murfeesboro.....if your not afraid to ride with a real Bulldog fan..Good day

Edited by Bulldogs#1

Hey man, I'm not disrespecting them, I'm there to watch them almost every game, they are great group of kids, they play hard. I just think there is way too much hype over a team that really has only played a couple of teams. Hey if they beat this team, then I will put them equal to the 1996 team. Almost everybody they played was tough.

And if that team had not have had STUPID coaching calls, they would have had the 2-A gold ball!

with fans like you, we sure as crap don't need enemies.

Hey listen, not rooting for Trousdale by any means. I hope like crazy that we win, but I am a realist. I just don't think we have played anybody yet, and when we do, like this Friday. We "could" not will be in trouble. But anyway, get em boys!

Hey PUJO, you a coach for the dogs??

Not a coach, just a big fan, I love these kids and I for one , think they have what it takes. These boys have grown by leaps and bounds since the Johnson Co game. I' ve been watching 1a ball for about 20 years and that Coalfield team we beat last week was the strongest team I've ever saw. they had nearly a whole lineup of guys who could bench 300 lds, three of their guys could bench around 400. That is one strong team. They were also very quick and we still had about 340 yards rushing. I think were pretty tough. What about them BULLDOGS. GET UR DUNNNNNNNN

Being a Hamptonian myself, I am going to make my first reply about this game. First of all- Kudos to Hampton, ya'll beat every pitiful team that you have faced this year. Really only played one good team, Johnson county and lost. I have never seen a weaker classification, 1-A is pitiful this year. Hampton wins three games in the play-offs and no team that they played could have beaten a mediocre 2-A team.

I have not seen trousdale play, but if they are even a good team, Hampton is dead.

If Trousdale is as well coached as everyone says, it won't take the coach long to figure out that stacking the line on Hampton's strong side will kill their offense, and i have a feeling if Trousdale is fast, could be a real long night for the Bulldogs.

But I will say this for Hampton, if you boys do win, I will say your a great team, but not really looking for it!

Don't call yourself a Hamptonian talking the pessimistic talk you have. Johnson County was a good team, if we had played them later in the season, no doubt, we would have won. Yeah, HV wasn't any good was they, Cloudland wasn't good, was they. We played our butts off those 2 games and I for one seriously doubt you are from Hampton, if so this type of thread wouldn't even come from your mouth. Trust me TC is well coached or they wouldn't be here, neither would we. Everyone has stacked the line all year and to the best of my knowledge we seem to have handled it pretty well. Do us a favor and keep your pat on the back to yourself in case we do win. MORON!!!!!

I never heard this Potter guys name in the Mr Football race. Not even a mention. What kind of numbers does he have?

Think they know TCs QB is the only nominated MR football QB in 1A? He can pass on the run like he did against a hard charging GV line, who had 2 men in the backfield almost every play. They didnt get that film I bet. They should know by now the game plan is set and its all their weaknesses. I would bet on a pass deep on first play. QB on a roll out. Score and never let up. If Dogs line is so tough. They should be able to hold a pass rush and have 3000 passing. 1000 rushing. After all passing is the best way to win at football. Saves the players from getting tired and hurt. If you can pass why get hurt running? Let them ponder that while them big ole slow boys watch the 160 lb receivers blow by them. I say, Dogs have never seen so many passes thrown in all the games they have played combined, that will be thrown Friday night. Thats what I think the game plan is. There you go dogs, I gave it to you. LOOK for it. Stop it!! :D NO WAY. Way to slow in the secondary.

I have an idea. When the Dogs lose Friday night maybe we can put the pads back on FC and let them see if they can take # 2 in our region. Then work their way down the list to show them just how tough it is over here. Then we wouldnt have to hear about it anymore when they sweep that region. I would bet my favorite stadium seat GV, could beat the dogs. Thats how out classed the dogs are this Friday night. They wont score 3 TDs against TC. As GV, and FC knows, 3 TDS wont make a win against TC.

First of all your statement about our boyz cant hit is just a terrible statement...every starting player on TC's team will bring the wood on every play...Second the #44 from Temple was a monster and he did run over folks, but once again he is probably better than anyone on your team...Last I dont know who this Jon Potter guy is (possibly Harry's brother), but after a couple of runs he see the diffence between a good team, and a great team :D ...

we played temple.. so i checked the box scores real quick.. 44 for temple had 6 for 18 against us.. potter had 9 for 78 and a td.. he only played into the middle of the 3rd against unaka.. id say potter is as good as smith for temple..